IGNORED

Cricket Thread

6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Much better than his brother for me. 

Another pair of brothers from Surrey though following in the footsteps of the Bicknells and the Hollioakes; Surrey strolling the County Championship as well, been a long time since they were this strong. Was a big fan when my dad was alive but it was something we did together so lost a lot of interest now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Great win that, Sam Curran's first innings 78 was the difference, he's an incredible prospect but brilliant from the whole team. Series done and dusted.

We’re relying on the bowlers to do their own job and the batting though. The top order really need to pull their finger out. 

Surrey had a big ask in their second innings today, needed two to beat Essex, they just about managed it:D; eight wins on the bounce now and 43 clear at the top with three games left, my dad would be loving this!

Somerset (in second) needed 78 to beat Lancashire yesterday and got 77:rofl:.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Whisper it guys but we might just have a team for the WC. I still think we have it in us to collapse to 150 all out once or twice but if we can limit those to group games and get into the last four nobody will want to play us.

Cautiously optimistic, when one or two fail there always seems to be another couple to step up, some incredible fielding today as well.

54 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Whisper it guys but we might just have a team for the WC. I still think we have it in us to collapse to 150 all out once or twice but if we can limit those to group games and get into the last four nobody will want to play us.

Cautiously optimistic, when one or two fail there always seems to be another couple to step up, some incredible fielding today as well.

We are looking very good but we all know what we’re capable of!

• 2 weeks later...