IGNORED

Alexander Buttner

Browning maybe, doesn't fill me with confidence.

But how can you count Stones? If he plays right back whos in the middle? Me and you?

Yeah, baby :D

Or Barry.... (where's that "clutching at straws" emoticon I asked for!)

Mike, found one! Can you add it to the list?

clutching_at_straws_by_dirtypaintbrush.g

Edited by Matt

Could Besic play right back at a push?

no but he could play centre back. so stones and browning could play RB and holgate as well. barry besic browning galloway holgate pennington all could play cb, lb we have galloway oviedo barry.

it's not great but it's not like we don't have players "who could cover", they might not cover well but buttner can fuck off, we don't need him.

StevO likes this.

I don't. I've enjoyed reading this forum for the past couple years but a few of you like taking the piss out of newcomers a bit too much. What I said was true and I was even defended by a couple of the less cynical of you. Wrong thread to discuss too much, but it was clear that I meant for depth in squad building, Pienaar should be defined as a winger as he will always be started in place of a Deulofeu/Mirallas/whoever else on the left side. Not too nice of two mods to continue their jabs in a totally separate thread.

I don't. I've enjoyed reading this forum for the past couple years but a few of you like taking the piss out of newcomers a bit too much. What I said was true and I was even defended by a couple of the less cynical of you. Wrong thread to discuss too much, but it was clear that I meant for depth in squad building, Pienaar should be defined as a winger as he will always be started in place of a Deulofeu/Mirallas/whoever else on the left side. Not too nice of two mods to continue their jabs in a totally separate thread.

Someone call the wahhhhhmbulance.

You're wrong mate, Pienaar isn't a natural winger like Mirallas, Geri, Lennon etc. wingers are quick and like to run the line, pienaar is deployed out left to link up with the full back when he's attacking, he's never going to roast a player and dance down the wing and whip a ball in he's going to link up play and offer support when the full back bombs on amongst other things.

Nobody here takes the piss out of newcomers, in fact you wont find a more welcoming or understanding board than this one, they've been putting up with Markjazzbasists drunken bourbon fuelled rants about selling the whole first team and playing the under 9s to blood them for fuck knows how long.

Mget a thicker skin son there's no jibes or dogpiles it's simple football humour. If you can't take it you shouldn't follow football because it gets a lot more brutal than this.so pick your bottom lip up and man up.

Someone call the wahhhhhmbulance.

You're wrong mate, Pienaar isn't a natural winger like Mirallas, Geri, Lennon etc. wingers are quick and like to run the line, pienaar is deployed out left to link up with the full back when he's attacking, he's never going to roast a player and dance down the wing and whip a ball in he's going to link up play and offer support when the full back bombs on amongst other things.

Nobody here takes the piss out of newcomers, in fact you wont find a more welcoming or understanding board than this one, they've been putting up with Markjazzbasists drunken bourbon fuelled rants about selling the whole first team and playing the under 9s to blood them for fuck knows how long.

Mget a thicker skin son there's no jibes or dogpiles it's simple football humour. If you can't take it you shouldn't follow football because it gets a lot more brutal than this.so pick your bottom lip up and man up.

spot on, glad you picked up on the fact i've switched from beer to bourbon :beer: