IGNORED

Swansea City (Away)

markjazzbassist

With them being a possession team i would like to see us execute the counter attack game plan from soton and Chelsea matches. Naisy a must start after that match. I hope Coleman is ok! If coleman is out stone at RB and Mori in CB, if coleman is back, then coleman RB stones CB.

Howard
Stones jags Mori Galloway
McCarthy Barry
Kone Barkley Naisy
Lukaku

Subs - mirallas Gerry Lennon

Edited by markjazzbassist

they lost to 10 man watford, i really think we need to follow up the Chelsea performance with another win. I'm expecting them to be in this formation

Fabianski

Naughton Williams Fernandez Taylor

Shelvey Cork

Routledge Ayew Sigurdsson

Gomis

If our Centre Backs and DCM's can contain Ayew and Gomis we've got a great shot at winning this. Glyfi hasn't been in great form this year and i think we can attack that defense well.

I'm excited. Always a tough game away, however I feel if we don't reach the same heights and get a positive result we will have undone our hardwork from last week. If we can strong together a winning run here, especially with Liverpool, untitled and arsenal around the corner we could come out of the first 10 games in the top 4 whilst having taken points from teams competing for those places.

Going to be at this one(only 30 mins away from Swansea) We need to keep a lid on shelvey he'll get wound up and start fouling and passing poorly, they've started well this season but I think the bubble has burst now against Watford, they are a match for anybody, but I think they the results have been against poor looking teams. They have yet to play a team in good form like us!

I work with Neil Taylor's mother-in-law, funnily enough.

Anyway, Naisy deserves a start without a doubt, hopefully he'll be full of confidence and will keep the momentum up.

Gomis is a tricky player to defend against so I'd much rather have Stones at CB than Mori but if Coleman is out then we may not have a choice.

Tough game to call but hopefully we'll do enough to get a win.

0-2

Sends a bad message to Mori then I think.

i agree. we are better off with stones jags mori galloway than with pennington/browning stones jags galloway. because that RB would be weak and exploited. with stones there and mori in CB we are solid throughout the backline. not an attacking Fullback type lineup but maybe we can play with proper wingers and have them go at it, 433 or 4231.

How does it? If a cb was injured and we didn't play him then yes it would. To push our best cb out wide to accommodate a new signing though? No ta

because mori is a better CB than browning or pennington is RB. mori is more experienced in first division (albeit argentina) and internationally so even if he's a little off he's got jags to lean on. on the RB position if we go browning or pennington they will just attack that all day and stones will basically be spending half his time anyways over there, might as well just play him there to prevent that.

6 of one, half dozen the other as the old phrase goes.