IGNORED

Swansea City (Away)

markjazzbassist

I dont like him so im ok with it. His head is not with Everton. Used to love him but we have not seen the best from him in a long time. I just hope we get our money back in jan

I'm definitely not the president of the Kevin Mirallas fan club. I'm more interested in us utilizing players who can make things happen with the ball, and players who work more naturally in wide positions.

Kev is lazy, petulant, selfish and a little dull upstairs though. Would I like to see wings of Geri and Lennon? Fuck yes I would.

not good enough. 3 points was there for the taking. mirallas needed to be on 20 minutes earlier and naisy/lukaku needed to be off for lennon. a draw is fine and clean sheet, but we could have won.

barkley, stones, barry all had great matches. without any attacking fullbacks we are missing the width, so without coleman/baines we needed true wingers, shame we could have had that.

let's hope we go all out at reading.

Fair play that we haven't conceded in three away matches now, today all the more impressive as we had two teenagers playing full back. Defence was the start of our woes last season, so good platform to build on.

At the other end, what worked so well at Southampton has now drawn a blank in two away games. We're all talking about width, but I think its even more important if we're going to play on the counter. You could argue that the Lukaku up top with Kone and/or Naismith system has only worked twice, we've got other options, Martinez needs to be flexible.

Oh, and we need much more from Lukaku, not good enough at the moment (see that Haf??)

I'm not a fan of mirallas arrogance and petulant mannerisms but enough is enough, Martinez has made his point now fuckin get a grip Roberto.

Play him or transfer list him.

exactly. he's got talent so either use it or sell him, but either way he'll need to be in the shop window so others want to buy him. 3 mins here and there and well break even on him.

RM needs to get this one sorted, we need wide players without baines and coleman.

exactly. he's got talent so either use it or sell him, but either way he'll need to be in the shop window so others want to buy him. 3 mins here and there and well break even on him.

RM needs to get this one sorted, we need wide players without baines and coleman.

I know what Martinez is doing but enough is enough. He is proving a point that he's boss. The Eto saga near wrecked his Everton job, and ruined our season. I think he bears a grudge.

Plus points, Barkley is improving over the 90 mins, we're blooding two young defenders without embarrasment, saying that Coleman could have made a difference today, still haven't conceded an away goal.......and best of all Martinez has dropped that terrible fucking tip tap crap, even away from home.

Martinez tried to sneak that crap in at the start of the season against Watford, but the booing at half time and full time showed him the fans would rebel, so to be honest I think we have the fans to thank for the better football.

Today, with the forwards up to the job, three points would have been ours no problem.

Have to agree with Matt on this, what was the point in bringing on Miralias with 3 mins injury time, totally pointless!!! He must have been so frustrated, he should have bought him on much earlier!

Regardless of whether the sub was pointless your stating that it's ok to come on annoyed and show your petulance? Remember last season penalty debacle? he's got previous. He needs to grow up or get out.

Regardless of whether the sub was pointless your stating that it's ok to come on annoyed and show your petulance? Remember last season penalty debacle? he's got previous. He needs to grow up or get out.

Agree 100%

Even if he is annoyed at not getting enough time, he simply shouldnt do anything that looks bad. If he wants to play he should go out and play his minute like a pro. He bloody earns like one, now he should act like one too.