IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion (Away)

markjazzbassist

Where is the sarcasm font? FFS didn't think it was so hard to understand without it

He is doing the bare minimum - can't even be arsed talking about him. He was walking when Gerry kept that ball in play. Was in midfield.

Stopped his run before, allowing defenders to get past him to mop up balls. Disgrace.

I actually think he's got glandular fever or something.

He is doing the bare minimum - can't even be arsed talking about him. He was walking when Gerry kept that ball in play. Was in midfield.

Stopped his run before, allowing defenders to get past him to mop up balls. Disgrace.

I actually think he's got glandular fever or something.

and you think you're balanced :lol:

Let's face it Mori hasn't had a great game. Why is he trying to be a ball playing defender on his debut. Do the basics, if you prove your worth doing that, then maybe try the fancy shit. If I was Martinez I'd fucking roast him at half time an absolutely needless goal. Were going to struggle to score against them now they'll protected this lead.

Edited by AidanLewis

Let's face it Mori hasn't had a great game. Why is he trying to be a ball playing defender on his debut. Do the basics, if you prove your worth doing that, then maybe try the fancy shit. If I was Martinez I'd fucking roast him at half time an absolutely needless goal. Were going to struggle to score against then now they're protecting the lead.

that was Barry not Mori

Let's face it Mori hasn't had a great game. Why is he trying to be a ball playing defender on his debut. Do the basics, if you prove your worth doing that, then maybe try the fancy shit. If I was Martinez I'd fucking roast him at half time an absolutely needless goal. Were going to struggle to score against them now they'll protected this lead.

He has played well enough as its his first proper start.

Goal was a collective cluster fuck.