IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion (Away)

markjazzbassist

What I'm hoping is that we'll still be around sixth after the games with Liverpool, United, and Arsenal. In the two months that follow, it's mostly winnable games and we could make a strong push.

Even though I've predicted a draw, this really is a game we have to win.

Once again the problem we have is that we're playing the majority of the top sides at HOME In the first quarter of the season. That'll mean we'll have tough fixtures at City, Chelsea, United & Liverpool in the second half of the season.

Once again the problem we have is that we're playing the majority of the top sides at HOME In the first quarter of the season. That'll mean we'll have tough fixtures at City, Chelsea, United & Liverpool in the second half of the season.

very true, but our best form usually starts Febuary.

Like to see Naismith and Kone together but i cant see Roberto leaving Lukaku out, so i will go with this .......

Howard

Coleman

Stones

Jagielka

Galloway

McCarthy

Barry

Duelofeu

Naismith

Barkley

Lukaku

Kone needs a rest, and Naisy wasn't that effective against Swansea so I would like to see Lennon starting instead of Naisy on your list. It also gives us more width.

Doubt we'll see Coleman or Stones risk reinjury before the stretch coming. This one has a Browning, Jags, Mori, Galloway back line written all over it, so we definitely need the pace on both wings (Lennon and Deulofeu) to add some creativity (no discredit to the work that Galloway has been doing getting forward, but he's still no Bainsey).

Doubt we'll see Coleman or Stones risk reinjury before the stretch coming. This one has a Browning, Jags, Mori, Galloway back line written all over it, so we definitely need the pace on both wings (Lennon and Deulofeu) to add some creativity (no discredit to the work that Galloway has been doing getting forward, but he's still no Bainsey).

I heard on the local radio on the way home that Coleman was having a late fitness test

It's getting worrying when we have to resort to McGeady on the bench.

Going to be interesting, at the start of the season we'd have thought we were totally screwed without Stones, Baines and Coleman but the young lads have stepped up. Looking forward to seeing Mori in his natural position for ninety minutes. Still winnable.

It's getting worrying when we have to resort to McGeady on the bench.

Going to be interesting, at the start of the season we'd have thought we were totally screwed without Stones, Baines and Coleman but the young lads have stepped up. Looking forward to seeing Mori in his natural position for ninety minutes. Still winnable.

I really like the look of this team, which is worrying as when I am concerned at the line up we have scored 3 goals and won!

As you say having McBigmac on the bench is worrying so Ill be concerned about that