IGNORED

Norwich City (Away)

markjazzbassist

Am I missing something? Kone has been very very good. Ffs open your eyes people. He has linked superbly.

He's like a wall, most of his passes go back in the same direction. One pass to Barry aside he's offered very little. Not his fault he's getting picked and staying on for the full 90 though, gotta blame the gaffer.

Am I missing something? Kone has been very very good. Ffs open your eyes people. He has linked superbly.

I was just thinking g the same thing.

People need to wake up a bit, the reason he is still on the pitch is because we have a qualified manager who cam recognise he is a threat today, even with two minutes left.

He is just getting no support.

Very good second half from him.

This feels like another loss. So unbelievable, yet so fucking predictable at this point.

I don't like to say this very often but: GO FUCK RIGHT OFF EFC.

Your enthusiasm, quality, and complacency of the second half was pathetic. Norwich isn't exactly Bayern Munich, yet it looks like you were playing them.

Sorry but the man of the moment had one of his halves in the second period. But yet Kone gets the stick? Kone linked up and battled every step of the way, close control and lob lovely one touch lay offs.

Rom should have had 3 in first half. The second half he wasn't really there.

Barkley was abysmal, joke. But why take Gerry off? Mirallas nearly cost us a goal just letting his man go.

For me baines, kone, Cleverley and Barry stood out. Stones and mori were a bit all over the show.

Everton have become a laughingstock defending corners.

I was an enthusiastic Martinez supporter when he was appointed manager. He seems a genuinely warm fellow. But either our players are far less talented than I thought, or Roberto is simply incapable of getting from them anywhere near their best. Either the players aren't up to the top-4 task, or Roberto isn't. Maybe not even the top-7 task.

I blame mid table Martinez. Just doesn't have the skills to manage better. Best team we've had in years, plenty of depth and talent. Just managed so poorly. No set piece practice yet we are worst in the league in scoring them and having them scored on us. Plays favorites and doesn't sub off bad players. Barely even uses subs at all. When he does they are untimely. Plays players out of position instead of playing a formation that plays to your strengths on the pitch.

Sadly I believe my 11th prediction will be accurate.

Rm would be a great sporting or technical director. InStilling a style and finding great players, he's just not a great manager.

Ffs work on set pieces. Also Kev isn't playing in regularly with these lads so don't expect a short sub appearance to work miracles as he used to.

He should be training with them daily.

So.please fact is he isn't good enough for us now.

Last year he was pretty bad but this year he hasn't taken any of his chances, be it 10 minutes or 20.

We need to sell him now....not good enough for us.

He should be training with them daily.

So.please fact is he isn't good enough for us now.

Last year he was pretty bad but this year he hasn't taken any of his chances, be it 10 minutes or 20.

We need to sell him now....not good enough for us.

He isn't good enough for us? FFS YOU TALK CRAP

He isn't good enough for us? FFS YOU TALK CRAP

Says you haha!

OK so tell me, why isn't he taking his chances?

Is he too good to be a sub?

Or is it Everton letting him down?

Fact is he has been shit for a long time.you can keep spouting how he is our best player blah blah blah bit the fact is when he does get a chance he doesn't take it.

I have hoped for so long that when he comes on he will make an impact, but then it's the same old anti climax.

I'm just not sure how many chances we need to give him.