IGNORED

Martinez - Direction?

MC11

I don't think we will go anywhere near the likes of those above

Let's face it if Moshiri wasn't here I'd be fairly confident Martinez would still be in charge his investment and arrival put a totally different scope on things so I very much doubt we'd be in for the likes of O'Neil Hughes and co

It should have happened months ago. I worry about who will replace Martinez. For god sake not Mark Hughes or Martin O'Neil. I feel we need a huge clearout of the playing staff. Most are either not good enough, not interested or too old. I hope Chelsea are still interested in Stones.

I hope we don't take too long after the end of the season to appoint the new man. Get him in, let him get the players on he wants and ships out those here that he doesn't want, and let's have a good pre-season for him to instill his ideas.

God I feel happy again. I'm actually looking forward to going to Goodison on Sunday and for next season to begin! COYB!

I don't want any of the current backroom staff to stay onboard if I'm honest

Club legend stalwarts or whatever you want to call them I'd rather have a fresh start with fresh faces

There's plenty of lower league clubs these lads can ply their trade at or be given roles with the reserves under 21's etc but the first team we need a fresh start for me

Just before the end of season awards? They could've at least let him announce it himself. Going to be an awkward night tonight...

All that said, at least he and we are put out of our misery. Onward and upward!

Perhaps that's why the club hasn't said anything? That's just my hunch.

Just before the end of season awards? They could've at least let him announce it himself. Going to be an awkward night tonight...

Would've been more awkward if we hadn't announced it before the awards night and he attended it!

Would've been more awkward if we hadn't announced it before the awards night and he attended it!

true, but it would've been a good platform to allow him to announce it, rather than having it spread all over the internet first. A bit more dignified

Edited by Matt

Get out, the players will revel in this evening (if their performances of late suggest anything).

true, but it would've been a good platform to allow him to announce it, rather than having it spread all over the internet first. A bit more dignified

I'm sure he'll cry into his piles of cash he's made for doing an awful job (as you point out). Awards, smords.