IGNORED

Swansea City (Home) Sunday January 24

markjazzbassist

Think we'd learn from all the mistakes.. Fucking idiots.

We don't because Martinez doesn't do anything about it. Stones is way too big for his boots at the moment, he tries stupid things he isn't good enough to.pull off, it costs us. He needs dropping, but no, you can guarantee Martinez is telling him to keep playing his 'natural game' and keep fucking about with it.

It's a fucking embarassment, I can't understand why people keep defending Martinez because I am on the verge of not watching us, I feel dreadful every time we play :(

Leave stones alone, you will all miss him when he's at Barcelona blah blah blah.

I'm actually glad he's made the mistake. About time he was taken down a peg, it's been coming and now it's here then maybe he can focus on defending first and being a smart arse second.

Enough time to sort it. Come on blues.

Howard hesitated, but Stones stopping with the ball, then undercooking a pass to the keeper is much worse for me.

We look like we aren't drilled at all. Nobody seems to have any idea of what our plan is. What's our shape? Who runs where?

And, thank you, Gareth Barry. You may have just saved us from imploding!

We don't because Martinez doesn't do anything about it. Stones is way too big for his boots at the moment, he tries stupid things he isn't good enough to.pull off, it costs us. He needs dropping, but no, you can guarantee Martinez is telling him to keep playing his 'natural game' and keep fucking about with it.

It's a fucking embarassment, I can't understand why people keep defending Martinez because I am on the verge of not watching us, I feel dreadful every time we play :(

So when stones was telling the park end to calm down after his cryuff turns that was good as it showed his confidence? But when he messes up its Martinez fault.

So when stones was telling the park end to calm down after his cryuff turns that was good as it showed his confidence? But when he messes up its Martinez fault.

I never defended Stones for that, I thought it was as stupid as his backpass today. But if the manager isn't going to tell him to sort it out, who will?

Without wanting a huge debate mid game...they both take the blame. Stones for doing it, worse not learning from it! And Martinez seemingly encouraging him to do it and learn from it!!!

Do you know what I mean?