IGNORED

Swansea City (Home) Sunday January 24

markjazzbassist

I have wanted Roberto gone for a long time but in this occasion this is down to the players. We have been crying out for 2 wingers to start it happened today. 2 unlucky injuries but that said we have more than enough cover to beat Swansea at home.

This loss is on the players not Roberto.

For those who want him him out like myself it's a when not if now.

No more excuses guys. We can't keep kidding ourselves with ref decisions, bad luck etc.

How many times have we chatted the same shit? It's the same stuff over and over.

Gutted about this....but it literally is the same old same. We are on repeat going back to last season.

The Everton camp is just 'too nice'.

The game itself...well, Geri stood our as genuinely trying his absolute hardest to pull something out the bag. Yet again, there's not many bad performances but just not clinical enough.

At the back, I'd quite happily see Stones 'rested' with Mori and Jags proving to be a better defensive pairing.

Two chances created all game, team is a shambles. Ref done us no favours again, but the players should be fired up and fight harder. We're the softest team in the prem, not helped by refs being more lenient than in the past decade (which is a good thing). We've got the players just lack the attitude.

And that comes from the manager. Nice guy, just not a winner and never will be.

Guest rusty747

We need new leadership off the pitch. I am only a fan but I do know a little about leadership and organisation.

There is no evidence of either on the pitch and that has to be Martinez fault. The team either don't have a game plan, or they do, but they don't believe in it.

Either way; Taxi for Martinez please.

Edited by rusty747

Guest bobby1982

Season over by start of Feb if we lose on Wednesday. Ground hog day now. Howard is too slow, Oviedo can't play right back when so left footed, stones is a world beater going forward with the ball but his awareness is shocking, mori scares me when he makes a pass cause he has his birds slippers on he hits it that light, baines no negatives, Barry good reader of the game but when we go for the jugular he is far to slow for the counter on us, cleverly buffs and puffs but no end product always a 6.5/10. Pienaar finished, del boy is frustrating,his energy levels must be amazing after 90 mins cause all the lad does is cross from wherever on a standing foot, Barkley will never make it as a great player. Has all the ability with nothing up top. Had two chances to get to back post and get on end of crosses and couldn't be arsed. Deli Ali would have been onto them. Lukaku had a lukaku game unfortunately....... Bobby I have been your biggest supporter but I am now seriously questioning you pal. The play is not predictable but the overall outcome is now predictable. If you were anywhere else you would be out the door now mate. You Havnt outed that board and that's why you still stand.

I thought we fielded the best side in a long time to start -

first half was most disappointing - worst i have seen Everton this season -

Second half we completely dominated -

played long ball too much with Barkley and Lukaku not attacking great Deulefeu crosses -

Barkley is not creative enough in the middle -

Officials gave us nothing - Martinez criticized them last week - cardinal sin mate - even if you are right -

Stones was a disaster - had a hand or foot in both goals -

We can not dominate like that in the 2nd half and not score - unless you are a mid table team of course -

We should have bought Austin for 8 mil - we have no poaching striker - if Lukaku does not fire we are harmless