IGNORED

Swansea City (Home) Sunday January 24

markjazzbassist

John Stones getting ripped to shreds in the studio! Can't disagree with what's being said either.

disagreed with the second goal criticism. He was marking Routledge and plays him offside until he has to step forward because Ayew is played in. If he hadn't stepped in, Ayew had a one on one. All the other criticism is fully justified though.

Guest rusty747

There is more than poor football on display from Everton. There is a total lack of organisation, confidence in themselves and each other, and belief.

And that points a big guilty finger straight at Martinez.

Edited by rusty747

Guest rusty747

Footballing centre half are great on the eye on at times. You can't beat 2 dog ugly mean bastards at the back who defend like their life's depend on it.

Bring back Stubbs and Weir? Vidic is available again!

Edited by rusty747

disagreed with the second goal criticism. He was marking Routledge and plays him offside until he has to step forward because Ayew is played in. If he hadn't stepped in, Ayew had a one on one. All the other criticism is fully justified though.

Yes, that was Souness wasn't it? Always overly harsh that bloke.

Oh fuck off to your own teams fan page will ya!

Can do without your shit.

You only ever comment when we're losing. Your either a rival fan or one hell of a grumpy depressing moody fucked haha.

Sorry if that sounds a bit critical ;-)

Im critical because I expect better. I'll congratulate us when we win, which we've managed 3 times in two months.

If you are happy with mediocrity, fine, I'm not.

Guest rusty747

Yes, as I have posted before, sell Stones buy Shawcross.

I was laughed out of court when I suggested that in pre season. Now though, the question is, why would Shawcross want to join us?

Edited by rusty747