IGNORED

Swansea City (Home) Sunday January 24

markjazzbassist

How about we don't make the same mistake as we did last time and then lose him for a few more weeks? :major overreaction alert:

Personally I think he has been very disappointing this season so even if he is 100% fit I would go with Barry and Besic anyway and make McCarthy fight for his place, it could be the kick up the arse he needs

Personally I think he has been very disappointing this season so even if he is 100% fit I would go with Barry and Besic anyway and make McCarthy fight for his place, it could be the kick up the arse he needs

No doubt about that, Dunc. I just hate injured players coming straight back in, it's stupid no matter who they are.

Even if McCarthy had been in good form this season I'd still want him to have to work his way back in. It's not like Besic has just filled in in his absence, he's been one of our best players in every game he's played.

Guest rusty747

Well this is the starting lineup most have been crying out for(bar Howard & Coleman ) hopefully we can deliver in the style we all think they can

We will be great going forward but need Besic and Barry to protect that back four.

Quality team. Very well balanced. So long as Geri & Kev do some tracking back, and Besic and Barry cover to allow Oviedo & Baines to do the classic forward runs, on paper this is as close to perfect as we will get.

Please boys...give us the performance and result we all need!!!