IGNORED

Dubai

Guest rusty747

Guest rusty747

Once the FA Cup match at Bournemouth is over on Saturday, Everton are flying to Dubai for some warm weather training. Notwithstanding the fact that we had the worst thunderstorms in a year here yesterday, does anyone know where the team will be training?

I live in Dubai and thought I might go and watch a training session if I am able to.

Thanks.

Edited by rusty747

Once the FA Cup match at Bournemouth is over on Saturday, Everton are flying to Dubai for some warm weather training. Notwithstanding the fact that we had the worst thunderstorms in a year here yesterday, does anyone know where the team will be training?

I live in Dubai and thought I might go and watch a training session if I am able to.

Thanks.

Twat!

Haha jealous mate, freezing over here.

Guest rusty747

I'm originally from Lincolnshire. Joined the RAF 1980, started flying commercially 1994 and have lived overseas since 1996. Wife is Malaysian so no plans to return to UK.

My only real physical connection with Merseyside / Wirral is that I went out out with a lovely young lady from Bebington (Townfield Lane if memory serves) about 30 years ago.

Edited by rusty747

I'm originally from Lincolnshire. Joined the RAF 1980, started flying commercially 1994 and have lived overseas since 1996. Wife is Malaysian so no plans to return to UK.

My only real physical connection with Merseyside / Wirral is that I went out out with a lovely young lady from Bebington (Townfield Lane if memory serves) about 30 years ago.

Rusty, I lived in Spalding from 1975-82, Where in Linolnshire were you?

Went to school round the corner from town lane, Plessington High. In the late 80's it was a very rum school, not like it is now.

Guest rusty747

Rusty, I lived in Spalding from 1975-82, Where in Linolnshire were you?

I was a few miles up the A16 from you. Head towards Louth and at Ulceby Cross roundabout take a right into the village of Alford. I was born in Louth and raised in Alford.

Guest rusty747

I hear they're a "hard, foul lot" in Louth and Alford.

Think about it...

Almost as bad as my April 1st post where I suggested we were in for Pirlo's brother Fola

Fola Pirlo

Good job I'm not from Newark!

Edited by rusty747

Guest rusty747

Bugger!

Just found out that Everton are training at Nad Al Sheba sports complex in Dubai. I live in Dubai Silicon Oasis - less than a 5 minute drive away. Unfortunately, I am in Sydney.