IGNORED

Which players should leave the club.

Hibbo and Ozzie- good pros

Peanuts- finished

Gibbo - be good at burnley or a north west team that can offer him a decent wedge.

Kone- not good enough

Oviedo- not good enough

Mcgeady - championship team or newly promoted one.

They are the ones who should go not the ones that could go

Howard - Gone.

Hibbert - Contract expires June 30. Signed to coaching role if willing.

Osman - Contract expires June 30. Signed to coaching role if willing.

Gibson - Contract expires June 30. Released

Pienaar - Contract expires June 30. Released

Kone - Sold for at least £1m. You would think there would be suitors in the middle east or China.

McGeady - Sold for at least £1m.

Stones - Sold for at least £45m.

Barry - Sold on a free.

Miralas - Sold for at least £10m.

Oviedo - Sold for at least £4m.

Lukaku - If it is inevitable that he leaves, then you would hope that we don't get anything less than £50m.

I haven't seen a whole heap of speculation that Barkey wants to go so I fully expect him to stay. If Lukaku and Stones go then I would say we will probably have £100m to £115m + the new Moshiri investment money in the bank to the spend, which is a significant amount of money. I'd purchase the new players a few weeks before officially selling those two - so that the clubs we buy from aren't asking for an inflated price tag..

Guest rusty747

I have very mixed feelings on keeping Gibson.

In pure footballing terms, and when fit, I would have him as a regular starter playing in a kind of 'quarterback' role.

Unfortunately, his fitness is a major concern and his off field behaviour has let down our club, badly.

Whoever the new manager is though, he will be very busy getting rid of dead wood, bringing in new players and either replacing Stones and Rom or selling them his vision of the future and persuading them to stay.

It is going to be another nail biter of a transfer window - that is for sure.

Hibbo and Ozzie- good pros

Peanuts- finished

Gibbo - be good at burnley or a north west team that can offer him a decent wedge.

Kone- not good enough

Oviedo- not good enough

Mcgeady - championship team or newly promoted one.

They are the ones who should go not the ones that could go

Agree with this list completely.

Ossie, Pienaar,Kone, Hibbert, Ossie, Howard, McGeady, Niasse, Ossie, Gibson, Oviedo, and probably Ossie. Not a fan at all of Cleverley but need players for the league cup.

Think we would see the Mirallas of old with a new manager but that's just my opinion.

I would maybe add Ossie to this list to.

He's getting on a bit.

Ossie, Pienaar,Kone, Hibbert, Ossie, Howard, McGeady, Niasse, Ossie, Gibson, Oviedo, and probably Ossie. Not a fan at all of Cleverley but need players for the league cup.

Think we would see the Mirallas of old with a new manager but that's just my opinion.

Poor Lad, hes hardly kicked a ball yet! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Out of contract --

2016 -- Hibbert, Gibson, Osman, Pienaar

2017 -- Jagielka, Browning, Barry, Kone

2018 -- Robles,,Baines, Stones, McGeady, Lennon, Barkley, Mirallas, Deulofeu

2019 -- Coleman, Galloway, Oviedo, Lukaku

2020 -- Funes Mori, Garbutt, Cleverley, McCarthy, Niasse

I think Robles has come on a lot. I wouldn't lose any sleep if Stones went but that is just my opinion. Lukaku will be gone anyway. If someone offers £30 million for Barkley take it. I don't understand why Deulofeu is so underused I think he is a class act. Keep Coleman at the club with any luck. Niasse is signed but Martinez doesn't use him. There must be an easier pass time than being an Everton supporter. It is depressing I need a drink. :beer:

I agree he doesn't suddenly become a bad player.

I think Robles has come on a lot. I wouldn't lose any sleep if Stones went but that is just my opinion. Lukaku will be gone anyway. If someone offers £30 million for Barkley take it. I don't understand why Deulofeu is so underused I think he is a class act. Keep Coleman at the club with any luck. Niasse is signed but Martinez doesn't use him. There must be an easier pass time than being an Everton supporter. It is depressing I need a drink. :beer:

Hi Brett

So if the worst season at home in our history wasn't damning enough, or just 9 league wins all season, we're now talking about the wholesale dismantling of a squad that a few months ago was being hailed the best in 30 years!

I agree with what Carragher said after the Merseyside derby disaster - this isn't anywhere near the best squad we've had in 30 years. Too much deadwood, too many egos, not enough interest in playing for the shirt. But a major overhaul MUST come with Martinez leaving too, this is his failure.