IGNORED

2016 Summer Transfer Window

You wonder with sky's strangle hold on the game,do they hold off on a load of announcements till late on till that knobhead comes on who thinks he is the transfer window main event? Keeps people tuned in?

I'm saying, like a broken record...it's all for Sky Bet. I'm convinced. They spurt so much shit and follow it up with new odds.

why do people judge the window on the last day? i just posted the depth chart, we need a striker that's it, we're playing well and got some great signings in early. FFS some fickle fuckers on here

because our hopes have been built up and we've been disappointed. That simple.

Granted, this time it looks like Napoli and Porto have just fucked us over and that can't be blamed on the club completely. But to scrape the barrel with Valencia and Sissiko... Fucking rubbish

why do people judge the window on the last day? i just posted the depth chart, we need a striker that's it, we're playing well and got some great signings in early. FFS some fickle fuckers on here

It's fair to say that we have lost more than we have gained though isn't it?

- Back up goalie in, who is then installed as first choice to replace Howard (and is doing well thus far)

- Player vaulted as a future england captain, replaced with a very acceptable but much older and cheaper player

- Excellent find of a CM at a great price (the one standout signing at this point)

- CF out (or never to be played again at least), and though he should never have been signed in the first place, we are still a striker down

- Young forward out on loan

In reflection of what other clubs are doing and have done, I'd describe it as below average at best. We've broken even/ made a profit again haven't we, late moves notwithstanding?

because our hopes have been built up and we've been disappointed. That simple.

Granted, this time it looks like Napoli and Porto have just fucked us over and that can't be blamed on the club completely. But to scrape the barrel with Valencia and Sissiko... Fucking rubbish

hopes built up on what? some journo making up that moshiri said he's spend 100m. i don't understand it. the window has been great so far.

It's fair to say that we have lost more than we have gained though isn't it?

- Back up goalie in, who is then installed as first choice to replace Howard (and is doing well thus far)

- Player vaulted as a future england captain, replaced with a very acceptable but much older and cheaper player

- Excellent find of a CM at a great price (the one standout signing at this point)

- CF out (or never to be played again at least), and though he should never have been signed in the first place, we are still a striker down

- Young forward out on loan

In reflection of what other clubs are doing and have done, I'd describe it as below average at best. We've broken even/ made a profit again haven't we, late moves notwithstanding?

see i don't judge a window on big name joe signing or not. the problems we've had in the last decade is that we don't beat the shit teams and play well against the good ones. we were inconsistent. we are currently doing that, drew a 3rd place spurs, beat 2 lower sides and won the cup match. looks like everything is working and going well, a centre forward yes i agree we need one, but getting rid of the dead wood and playing a better style seems to have done more than any transfer could have.

hopes built up on what? some journo making up that moshiri said he's spend 100m. i don't understand it. the window has been great so far.

Mark, on what metrics do you define it as great out of interest, in terms of lost and gained and in comparison against peers such as Stoke, W'Ham etc.

Mark, on what metrics do you define it as great out of interest, in terms of lost and gained and in comparison against peers such as Stoke, W'Ham etc.

i don't compare it on any of those. did we fill the positions we need to? do the players we have fit the style we play? can we be successful with what we have and have brought in?

yes. leicester signed a bunch of nobodies and won the league lasts year, you gonna tell me that man united had the better window since they spent 100m on a bunch of joe big names? i hope not

i don't care what the budget was or wasn't. I'm not happy with throwing silly money at mediocre players and being let down on more promising transfers

We've had a good window with 3-4 more being repeatedly mentioned by the boss, 1 presumably another GK. None of its happened and the dross were resorting to is putting a dent into the good work we did early on

see i don't judge a window on big name joe signing or not. the problems we've had in the last decade is that we don't beat the shit teams and play well against the good ones. we were inconsistent. we are currently doing that, drew a 3rd place spurs, beat 2 lower sides and won the cup match. looks like everything is working and going well, a centre forward yes i agree we need one, but getting rid of the dead wood and playing a better style seems to have done more than any transfer could have.

In the last decade we've been extremely consistent. It's the past 2 years we've had the problem you mention.

i don't care what the budget was or wasn't. I'm not happy with throwing silly money at mediocre players and being let down on more promising transfers

We've had a good window with 3-4 more being repeatedly mentioned by the boss, 1 presumably another GK. None of its happened and the dross were resorting to is putting a dent into the good work we did early on

Everything about this, is spot on.