IGNORED

2016 Summer Transfer Window

Can see niasse, gibbo and mcgeady going maybe one other depending on the money offered. Clev or macca probably

Who's going to buy them though? Gibbo is a shame because there's a player inside that medical tent that he permanently occupies but the other two? BK's going to have to come up with some quality snake oil salesmanship to find anyone just to take them on a free and get them off the payroll!

Can see hull Sunderland etc going for gibbo for a nominal fee there is no way he will fit into koemans style. Cleverly again would be a good addition to most bottom half teams even a Leicester who only use a small number of players. He can play in numerous positions. I'd keep clev and Macca if I'm honest

Can see hull Sunderland etc going for gibbo for a nominal fee there is no way he will fit into koemans style. Cleverly again would be a good addition to most bottom half teams even a Leicester who only use a small number of players. He can play in numerous positions. I'd keep clev and Macca if I'm honest

Gibbo is good back up for barry

Hopefully with the way people are now (already!) talking up Gana and Stek, seen what Bolasie gives us and realise that Holgate is looking smart...more trust will be rewarded from fans to Walsh, Koeman and Moshiri.

Also, hopefully we'll shed some of the snobbery around 'bigger fee is better' etc. Judge the player not his fee amd/or previous club.

We'll see what happens.

Trust and patience.