IGNORED

2016 Summer Transfer Window

who promised £100m to spend in this window? - I do not recall ever seeing any comment from the club or moshiri saying we had that to spend.

would fans haver been happier if we paid £40m for brahimi, £30m for Sissoko and £30m for Gabbiadini? - the reaction to spending £7m on Gueye at the time makes me think if we spend £25m on him then fans would have been euphoric.

We are still governed by FFP - why are we going to just blow excessive money in order to pacify fans. The biggest miss was not getting Perez Martinez done and dusted - other than that other teams were playing silly games and I'm pleased we didn't fall for it.

Whether it was the media or not spouting £100m figures, Moshiri hasn't put any money in for transfers. That for me is not good enough!

had sissoko agreed and sporting not held us to 50m but accepted 40m we would have spent 50m.

Bollocks Mark. IMO we had no intention to land these players. When REAL takeovers take place the new owners like to show intent!

We only spent big money when the Stones deal went through. That shows me that there was no real intention to spend anything other than what we brought in on the back of transfers

Bollocks Mark. IMO we had no intention to land these players. When REAL takeovers take place the new owners like to show intent!

We only spent big money when the Stones deal went through. That shows me that there was no real intention to spend anything other than what we brought in on the back of transfers

But if we let teams rinse us on every deal by throwing an extra 10m on top of agreed prices ( Brahimi apparently ) then clubs are going to see that and try it for Windows to come.

In the end we have signed some good players, moved on some old. Best start to the season for a long long time and look a side that could challenge.

But if we let teams rinse us on every deal by throwing an extra 10m on top of agreed prices ( Brahimi apparently ) then clubs are going to see that and try it for Windows to come.

In the end we have signed some good players, moved on some old. Best start to the season for a long long time and look a side that could challenge.

Every team in this window has paid over the odds. We paid over the odds for Bolasie.

My main concern is we only seen movement when the Stones deal went through. Was there any REAL intention to bolster the squad without the sale of Stones? I don't think there was! A shambles IMO. What exactly has Moshiri come in to do because right now he's certainly not willing to invest heavily in the squad

Every team in this window has paid over the odds. We paid over the odds for Bolasie.

My main concern is we only seen movement when the Stones deal went through. Was there any REAL intention to bolster the squad without the sale of Stones? I don't think there was! A shambles IMO. What exactly has Moshiri come in to do because right now he's certainly not willing to invest heavily in the squad

That's exactly how I see it.

I cling on desperately to the tiny hope Koeman said to hold tight until January as he wasn't prepared to pay the asking prices.

I doubt it very much thiugh

Who were our targets?

Bolassie = bought

Williams = bought

Gueye = bought

Young striker = bought

Brahimi = deal agreed at £32m, Porto tried an extra £10m... fucked them off rightly so.

Gabiadini = deal agreed but napoli wanted a player in before selling

Perez martinez = Arsenal nabbed him.

If we got martinez/gabbiadini and brahimi we would be laughing but not to be.

I will give them benefit of doubt and see what happens in january.

The club was willing to spend though.

I don't get all this shit aimed solely at Moshiri. Moshiri said Koeman, BK and Walsh were working on targets, with his full support. But it's not Moshiri who does the actual deals. That'll be down to BK and Elstone with the dirty dealings and Walsh and Koeman to identify the right players and sell 'the vision'.

Koeman admitted himself that it was proving hard to land the targets due to several circumstances out of the clubs conttol. He had to sell 'the vision'.

So should we blame Koeman? Clearly didn't sell the vision very well.

Should we blame Walsh? Obviously didn't identify the right targets.

What about BK? He's responsible for bringing this con artist Moshiri in? Where's the money Bill?

And Elstone? Well, he did the kitbag deal so obviously players didn't want to come.

(The above 4 are sarcastic of course!)

It's ridiculous. I don't know why some of you guys follow Everton, the club just brings you despair. Or seems to!!!

It's been a tough window for the club. It's been a tough one for the fans. But I don't blame any one person. We have a unique one off set of circumstances.

For the record, I don't hope for much in January. The odd signing or 2 but nothing major. I'm not a big fan of big changes in January to be honest.

This season I see us pushing hard for 6th. This is Koemans biggest opportunity to be able to sell 'the vision'. I expect Walsh to be fine tuning our scouting and helping identify real targets as the season goes on. And I expect Moshiri and Co to continue to push for a new stadium and secure the foundation of the Club.

Come next pre season...with everyone settled at the club and a better league placing and slightly rebuilt reputation, I'd expect us to work much quicker in the market and get the right players on board much smarter. No excuses. If that doesn't happen, and we end up selling, for example, Lukaku and only reinvesting that money...then we'll all have a right to be pissed and asked questions.

As it stands, if you are in the mindset of looking for blame and only blaming Moshiri but aiming none at BK, Koeman, Elstone or Walsh...well, I'm not sure how that figures.