IGNORED

2016 Summer Transfer Window

Now I've sort of resided myself to the fact that we will likely end up with Sissoko and Valencia I've chilled a bit thinking about how they will do

Sissoko for me has been nothing but a show pony but as Carl said he's been played out of position in a disjointed piss poor side ala Gueye so if played in the right system and position with better players around him we could see the lad that turned up to the Euro's.... hopefully but I'm not counting on it

Valencia looked great when he first came over here and the last I saw of him he looked well off the pace and thought he just slipped into obscurity due to a dip in form but reading up on him he's been out for some time with serious knee problems (like we need more sick notes) so IF he can get back to full speed its not as bad as I initially thought... big it again but if he can he's quick fairly skillful and can't half hit a ball

That's as much positivity I can muster if we bring both in... fuck it there both wank :-)

Edited by EFC-Paul

Now I've sort of resided myself to the fact that we will likely end up with Sissoko and Valencia I've chilled a bit thinking about how they will do

Sissoko for me has been nothing but a show pony but as Carl said he's been played out of position in a disjointed piss poor side ala Gueye so if played in the right system and position with better players around him we could see the lad that turned up to the Euro's.... hopefully but I'm not counting on it

Valencia looked great when he first came over here and the last I saw of him he looked well off the pace and thought he just slipped into obscurity due to a dip in form but reading up on him he's been out for some time with serious knee problems (like we need more sick notes) so IF he can get back to full speed its not as bad as I initially thought... big it again but if he can he's quick fairly skillful and can't half hit a ball

That's as much positivity I can muster if we bring both in... fuck it there both wank :-)

:yay: love the positivity paul i'm with you. i think sissoko will be a solid signing. valencia i'm gonna wait to say since it's just SSN making stuff up for now.

To me solid would mean a really good signing? Like Lukaku was???

To me solid is a Gareth Barry type signing. They're no frills. Which isn't a bad thing but not for this sort of price.

If this happens then in Sissoko and Bolasie we'll have spent over £50m on two unbelieviably inconsistent players. That is crazy.

Edited by Romey 1878

To me solid is a Gareth Barry type signing. They're no frills. Which isn't a bad thing but not for this sort of price.

If this happens then in Sissoko and Bolasie we'll have spent over £50m on two unbelieviably inconsistent players. That is crazy.

Put ratings/individual players to one side...this is a crazy window.

Just got to believe that Koeman And Walsh know what they are doing and why they are wanting certain players.