IGNORED

2016 Summer Transfer Window

IN: Stekelenberg, Gueye, Williams, Bolasie

OUT: Howard, Osman, Pienaar, Hibbert, Stones, Ledson

LOAN OUT: Grant, Griffiths, Garbutt, Galloway

KIDS: Sambou, Renshaw, Hilton, Baxter

EXTENSIONS: Gibson, Dowell, Davies

Two days left. COYB

When you look at the deals we've done so far they look better than average but not spectacular.

Stek is looking like a great pickup, but still need a 3rd, back 4 looks solid with some depth. I think Besic's injury keeps McCarthy on the roster. But another CM/CDM, would make me feel better. And even tho Kone is showing signs of life, I hope we find another striker and another CM/attacking mid.

I wonder when we're going to get involved in the end of the window? Right now there's not a sniff of us getting anything done really :unsure:.

I kind of agree!

Even by my laid back standards...this is leaving things so late!

On the other hand, I like it when we are not mentioned. Usually means we are busy with something!!!

If nothing happens today, tomorrow could be mental. Or not.

Had a good day?

haha Im just convinced you lot are getting your hopes up and forgetting that at the end of the day we're still Everton...

Plus we've brought in several players which I think the club will be satisfied with.

On top of that, nobody of significance will want to come to us. Everyone has money nowdays, but not everyone has CL football to offer.

haha Im just convinced you lot are getting your hopes up and forgetting that at the end of the day we're still Everton...

Plus we've brought in several players which I think the club will be satisfied with.

On top of that, nobody of significance will want to come to us. Everyone has money nowdays, but not everyone has CL football to offer.

Many deem Brahimi a marquee type player ability wise I can't say as I've not seen enough of him though

I think we'll sign both Brahimi and Gabbiadini and I'll be made up with that and what's we've brought in previously

I was hoping for a top keeper- nothing against Stekelenburg as he's made an impressive start. Thought he was signed as a number 2. If he gets injured or errors creep in we only have Robles as stand in ( not a nice thought ).

Would like a cheeky bid for Forster. Him, Gabbiadini and Brahimi = good transfer deadline day.