IGNORED

2016 Summer Transfer Window

I'm the Winger of the forum...blow hot and cold.

never knew you were into 80's hair metal newts. although makes sense now that i think of it. men in spandex, lots of hairspray, yep makes total sense you dig that stuff

http://fanpix.famousfix.com/gallery/kip-winger/p26301027

Edited by markjazzbassist

I'm the Winger of the forum...blow hot and cold.

There's a thread all by itself there that should be good for a laugh. What position (football wise now) is each member of the forum.

Your idea Newty so you should start it don't want to stral your thoughts .

I expect a few laughs when Zi wake up at 5am for work :)

There's a thread all by itself there that should be good for a laugh. What position (football wise now) is each member of the forum.

I'm the central defensive midfield advanced quarter-back sweeper playmaker (and stand in keeper), but I have to do all that without moving more than three yards from the center circle.

Sadly I'm shit at it, five minutes into every game I'm throwing up and have to subbed.

Oh my...What's happened here?!!

Kip Winger? Shit. He's a kinky fucker isn't he?! Not sure I would get into those tight pants though...would rip the hairs off my legs. And I'm not sure I'd fill the front of that red thingy as much as him...I'd give him a good run with bushy hair though!

Think I prefer to be Romey's autocorrect Wenger version!!!

Not just now Pad.

Those pictures of Kip Winger have suddenly made me want to go to bed and join the wife, kip her wings. Sorry. Too much.

It was always going to be a problem this window, we are trying to attract higher level players coming off the back of 2 really poor seasons with no Europe to offer.

It took City ages and they still aren't fully there. We all need to be patient, better times are coming but it wont happen all at once, we need to sit back and enjoy the season, im sure there will be a few set backs but things are on the up!

I do feel we will be in a much better position regarding players come Sept 1st.

Isn't he the new juninho of free kicks? Some are unreal

He's a very good (not great) player and is an all rounder however, his free kicks and set pieces are insanely good.

So much so, he'd contribute to more assists and goals from free kicks, than any other player of ours currently IMO.

I'm hoping they are able to sell Cleverley and that they can get an actual quality number ten (I really want Everton to get Hakim Ziyech) in to replace him. McCarthy I'm not so sure about. In that position we've got just three players I trust: Barry (but we need to remember that he'll probably need to be replaced next summer anyway), Gana and McCarthy. Besic is out injured for the best part of the year, Gibson is immobile and injury-prone and Davies unproven.

This window's been a bit shite for all teams (bar United) but we've missed out on a fair amount of players so far.

Witsel - Had contract, all agreed, wanted a big move the Juve (that didn't materialise) stayed at Zenit.

Ghezzal - Rejected outright because of a lack of European football.

Lucas - Bid submitted, accepted and all a go, until Arsenal came snooping and turned his head.

Mata - We held talks, he was potentially interested but Mourinho has shown some faith and been rewarded.

Carvalho - Also has a proposal on the table, still deciding his future (realistically it won't be us)

Martina - Looks like it's dead in the water following an injury crisis at Saints.

Additional - Gabbiadini- Looking incredibly unlikely.

There are some decent additions there

Edited by Lowensda

This window's been a bit shite for all teams (bar United) but we've missed out on a fair amount of players so far.

Witsel - Had contract, all agreed, wanted a big move the Juve (that didn't materialise) stayed at Zenit.

Ghezzal - Rejected outright because of a lack of European football.

Lucas - Bid submitted, accepted and all a go, until Arsenal came snooping and turned his head.

Mata - We held talks, he was potentially interested but Mourinho has shown some faith and been rewarded.

Carvalho - Also has a proposal on the table, still deciding his future (realistically it won't be us)

Martina - Looks like it's dead in the water following an injury crisis at Saints.

There are some decent additions there

If none of these happen and we don't get big names. It's fair to say the worry that Martinez failures would damage us in the future were correct. No big names want to come here because we've been shite lauding average players under an average manager.