IGNORED

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MikeO said:

What's he done to make you think he's unhappy?

I just don’t think he’s happy here now and just a feeling he will leave this window especially if we get Broja. 
I think some of the criticism he got last season has made him think about leaving. 

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

He’s said the exact opposite though hasn't he? Or maybe you are ITK!

No I’m not ITK just a feeling and to be fair I haven’t seen any quotes from him  

also I did hear that Gordon was getting a new deal but I’ve not seen anything from the club or have I missed it  

2 hours ago, patto said:

I just don’t think he’s happy here now and just a feeling he will leave this window especially if we get Broja. 
I think some of the criticism he got last season has made him think about leaving. 

You’re basing your opinion here on what you admit is a complete lack of evidence. You seem to be projecting how you might feel if you were him on to the situation. Absent any suggestion he could look to leave from anyone connected to the club, this doesn’t seem worth talking about. 

11 hours ago, SpartyBlue said:

You’re basing your opinion here on what you admit is a complete lack of evidence. You seem to be projecting how you might feel if you were him on to the situation. Absent any suggestion he could look to leave from anyone connected to the club, this doesn’t seem worth talking about. 

Does everyone put only fact on here if that was the case the forum would be dead. 

11 hours ago, Matt said:

I think Patto just had a thought and shared it. Not sure there's much more to that initial post than what it says.

Maybe people are just thrown off by the post being in the relevant thread? 

I do my best Matt

2 hours ago, patto said:

Does everyone put only fact on here if that was the case the forum would be dead. 

I think if you added a bit more info to it then it would have had a bit more of a response.

If you don’t put that it’s your opinion then it’s impossible to know that. How you worded you post read like it was a fact, not opinion. Then people start thinking maybe you’ve read a rumour somewhere, but with no link to back it up it’s hard to know. 

If it’s a feeling, or a thought, or an opinion, just say so. Less confusing than just a single sentence with no substance. 

2 hours ago, StevO said:

I think if you added a bit more info to it then it would have had a bit more of a response.

If you don’t put that it’s your opinion then it’s impossible to know that. How you worded you post read like it was a fact, not opinion. Then people start thinking maybe you’ve read a rumour somewhere, but with no link to back it up it’s hard to know. 

If it’s a feeling, or a thought, or an opinion, just say so. Less confusing than just a single sentence with no substance. 

Sound…links I can’t do so advice taken on board.