IGNORED

Weirdness Abounds (or the Idrissa Gana Gueye Thread)

41 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Who's saying that? I can't find it.

Press and pundits alike said how good he was for us in recent years so I find that a bit odd.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-the-match/story/3945869/psg-make-light-of-neymarmbappe-absenceswhile-real-madrid-search-for-answers?src=com

gab marcotti of all people, i actually kinda liked him before that.  now i just realize he's a big club fanboi like the rest of these journos

9 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-the-match/story/3945869/psg-make-light-of-neymarmbappe-absenceswhile-real-madrid-search-for-answers?src=com

gab marcotti of all people, i actually kinda liked him before that.  now i just realize he's a big club fanboi like the rest of these journos

Bid cheese Italian journo will no doubt have been an avid Everton watcher for the last three seasons....not. So it's a truly stupid thing for him to say and a bit silly to be upset by it. That aside he's suggesting that there's no "purpose and intelligence" in being a destroyer, which is equally dumb.

One deluded ignorant person doesn't equal "typical press" for me.

• 2 weeks later...

https://psgtalk.com/2019/10/galatasaray-vs-psg-player-ratings-sarabia-has-best-game-since-joining-psg/

Idrissa Gueye (8)
The Senegal international has yet to have a bad game for PSG. That kind of consistency, especially with a new team, is unheard of! His ability to receive a pass or intercept his opponents and then quickly turn and launch the attack created numerous chances for PSG. He is extremely confident on the ball and looked completely unfazed by the raucous Galatasaray supporters. I would have liked to see him make more tackles (2), but that really goes to show how little Galatasaray created going forward.

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

https://psgtalk.com/2019/10/galatasaray-vs-psg-player-ratings-sarabia-has-best-game-since-joining-psg/

Idrissa Gueye (8)
The Senegal international has yet to have a bad game for PSG. That kind of consistency, especially with a new team, is unheard of! His ability to receive a pass or intercept his opponents and then quickly turn and launch the attack created numerous chances for PSG. He is extremely confident on the ball and looked completely unfazed by the raucous Galatasaray supporters. I would have liked to see him make more tackles (2), but that really goes to show how little Galatasaray created going forward.

Don't start this.

9 hours ago, MikeO said:

Idrissa Gueye (8)

👎

12 minutes ago, Palfy said:

No, I’m just completely disinterested in what he’s doing or not doing, he forced his own move out of here so why would I give a shit what he’s doing now. 

So why post in the thread about him? Why would you if you have no interest? 

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

Not surprised in the least, he is a worldie

Rubbish when his career is over in the next few years he will not go down in the annuals as a world class player, he will fizzle out and be forgotten never to be mentioned again. 

A worldie my arse no where near. 

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

Rubbish when his career is over in the next few years he will not go down in the annuals as a world class player, he will fizzle out and be forgotten never to be mentioned again. 

A worldie my arse no where near. 

For someone who doesn't give a shit and is completely disinterested in the subject matter you're spending quite a while commenting on it:otvwhistle:.

Think I'll go sign up on a synchronised swimming forum and tell them what a load of shit it is and how much it disinterests me:D

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

For someone who doesn't give a shit and is completely disinterested in the subject matter you're spending quite a while commenting on it:otvwhistle:.

Think I'll go sign up on a synchronised swimming forum and tell them what a load of shit it is and how much it disinterests me:D

😂 I know slightly confusing I will admit But It has been a bit stale on here lately, and when I saw Mark’s post I couldn’t resist do me a favour Mike  and consign it to the Joke thread for me please 👍😂

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sibdane said:

We're missing him right now.

How so? He didn't add anything going forward and we've not conceded a goal through the middle in open play. Between the midfield duos there's only one silly fk given away by Delph that has led to a goal. If anything we'd be more fucked with him. 

On 17/10/2019 at 16:59, MikeO said:

PSG have won eight and lost one since he came into the team; the one they lost was at home to Reims (0-2) when he was out injured, in the other eight he's played the full game every time and they've conceded a grand total of none. 

He didn't play last night (injured) and guess what? They conceded.