IGNORED

Weirdness Abounds (or the Idrissa Gana Gueye Thread)

5 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Palf, she was the Debbie Harry of today haha. Nothing to take a picture of. She was good though.

Fair enough mate I don't feel so gutted now, sounds like you had a good time what was Duran Duran like, I wanted to call my eldest daughter Rio after their hit needless to say I didn't get my way, still love that song every time I hear it I think of my daughter.

33 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Fair enough mate I don't feel so gutted now, sounds like you had a good time what was Duran Duran like, I wanted to call my eldest daughter Rio after their hit needless to say I didn't get my way, still love that song every time I hear it I think of my daughter.

Stole the show. Have to say, weirdly, they were better than the original. Had the crowd going mad. Came away saying they were easily the best I have saw in years, fake or real.

21 minutes ago, pete0 said:

It's official. Undisclosed fee. 

No thank you from the club, only references he played 108 games and scored four goals. Ouch. 

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1297103/gana-moves-to-paris-saint-germain

Thats all he needs. Evertonians seem mostly thankful for his time but we live and die as a team and if someone doesn't wish to be part of that team for whatever reason - then they are no longer relevant.

I'd like to think we will have a replacement to come in during the next couple of days.

Now that we've lost our most important midfielder you can add me to the list of people worried about us now.

Sick to death of reading that we're discussing and thinking about making moves. That's fine early in the window but we're into single figures now for how many days are left of the window ffs. We are in a considerably worse position now than we ended the season.

11 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Now that we've lost our most important midfielder you can add me to the list of people worried about us now.

Sick to death of reading that we're discussing and thinking about making moves. That's fine early in the window but we're into single figures now for how many days are left of the window ffs. We are in a considerably worse position now than we ended the season.

Very concerned that it’s the spine of the side that has been considerably weakened as it stands

Desperately need CB, CM & CF with only days remaining in the market. Hopefully we will start to see some movement very very soon

41 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Good luck to him, he's more than earned that sort of move.

Arteta earned a move. Gana was only here three years and only noticeably tried harder once PSG come in for him, he didn't give his all for the club like Arteta or many others before him. Good riddance to a mercenary only bought thanks to Walsh looking at stats rather than the player. 

7 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Really?

Capture.JPG

They didn't on the official site. 

41 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Arteta earned a move. Gana was only here three years and only noticeably tried harder once PSG come in for him, he didn't give his all for the club like Arteta or many others before him. Good riddance to a mercenary only bought thanks to Walsh looking at stats rather than the player. 

They didn't on the official site. 

😂😂😂😂.... as I was saying!

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

I mean this in the nicest possible way but please shut the fuck up, you're chatting bubbles.

I'm chatting as someone who's watched McCarthy, Fellaini, Arteta. Gana doesn't come close to any of them. 

Adds nothing going forward and is a liability defensively. If it miss him you can always go the local park and watch a dog chase a ball.