Yannick Bolasie...1

Previous MOTM winners...

Sunderland (A)...Romelu Lukaku

Stoke City (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Yeovil (H)...Ross Barkley

West Bromwich Albion (A)...Mason Holgate

Tottenham Hotspur (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Is she ok mike?

Yeah thanks Haf; broken nose and a couple of black eyes but has no memory of what happened and still cheerful and staying the night with my brother. She's got a lot of medical issues and not long left in all honesty but a brilliant attitude to her current life and what comes next. She's amazing.

Yeah thanks Haf; broken nose and a couple of black eyes but has no memory of what happened and still cheerful and staying the night with my brother. She's got a lot of medical issues and not long left in all honesty but a brilliant attitude to her current life and what comes next. She's amazing.

Getting old ain't fun. I'm only 40 but remember laughing at being 20 and told "wait and see how quick the years go"..... blimey! 20 years felt like 5 did as a kid.

I'm voting Mike's mom on this one. I'm happy to hear her spirits are good and that she's doing alright after the fall. Ive had dinner with my grandma the past few nights, as she's in from Florida. She's got mobility issues from some spinal problems that have developed. Being so far away, we all worry ourselves sick that she will get herself into some trouble, since she likes to live in the fast lane down there. She just doesn't stop going! I feel for you, Mike. But, it seems like she's making the best out of these difficult years. It helps us, knowing that my grandma is enjoying herself and living how she prefers, even though in the immediate it can be frustrating. It sounds like your mom is doing things the same way. So, long may she stay happy and take things with grace!

After praising him for his improved display at the weekend I see Barkley has returned to normal. Shooting when he should pass and passing when he should shoot, and as usual running into blind alleys and losing the ball.

Not many deserved a vote tonight but Cleverly deserved a mention for having a go, and although Gana wasn't as good as he has been previously he just edges it from Clev.

Cleverley. He stood out a bit in an otherwise below par team performance.

His passing was very good and quite creative at times.

Strange how opinions can be so far apart isn't it? I went to Goodison for it and thought he was absolutely abysmal. Worst player on the pitch by far.

Not voting as I only managed the first half.

One question though.

Did Gana u.prove dramatically in the second half? because in the first half he was on a par with Ross. Gave the ball away at least once every five minutes..

.but he seems to be at the top of MoM.

Or was everyone just much poorer in the second half, because he was in of the worst players on the pitch first half

Not voting as I only managed the first half.

One question though.

Did Gana u.prove dramatically in the second half? because in the first half he was on a par with Ross. Gave the ball away at least once every five minutes..

.but he seems to be at the top of MoM.

Or was everyone just much poorer in the second half, because he was in of the worst players on the pitch first half

he was overrun, but the whole team picked up a bit so I guess he should be given credit for part of that.

he was overrun, but the whole team picked up a bit so I guess he should be given credit for part of that.

Sorry mate, thought I was in the Bournemouth thread haha. Against Norwich i thought he was one of the better players.

Still our best this season and the signing of the year so far.

Sorry mate, thought I was in the Bournemouth thread haha. Against Norwich i thought he was one of the better players.

Still our best this season and the signing of the year so far.

agree, I only realised after I'd posted and it's a pain to move them from my phone ;)