IGNORED

January 2017

Romey 1878

WATCH THIS SPACE

48 HOURS

Honestly I think Moshiri has gone on a charm offensive with Jim White. I listen to Talksport most days and he's always bigging Everton up, saying we can do what Chelsea did and challenge for titles. I think Moshiri is using him to raise our profile through the roof.

Get Everton on tv, on the radio, part of the conversation. We are always being talked about and that's a good thing, it makes us relevant. When we go for players we carry weight now.

Yep, I think you're bang on with this.

After that presser are we still confident we'll sign someone.

Says Valencia is enough backup for Lukaku

Dyche rules out Keane moving this window

Koeman tells journo he will be watching Liverpool Chelsea tomorrow after preparing the team for Wednesdays game and tells him he (the journo) will probably be busier than him (Koeman)

After that presser are we still confident we'll sign someone.

Says Valencia is enough backup for Lukaku

Dyche rules out Keane moving this window

Koeman tells journo he will be watching Liverpool Chelsea tomorrow after preparing the team for Wednesdays game and tells him he (the journo) will probably be busier than him (Koeman)

"we know who we want, if we can't get them we don't sign players to just add numbers. if it's not possible today or tomorrow we will wait till the summer."

that one in addition to your quote I think they've got some targets and are trying to get them in, but they won't be held hostage over price/wages and are willing to just do it in the summer instead if it doesn't work out.

Edited by markjazzbassist

Fair assesment Mark. I was a bit taken aback when he said Valencia was enough back up for Lukaku though. Unless he's bluffing we wont be signing a striker.

I watched the video of him while he said it, he was completely straight faced, I was also shocked. it might be more of that Wage thing StevO talks about. Valencia is eating up wages and they would rather replace him in the summer with a bigger wage earner instead of having 3 on the books.

Lookman could play there as well in a pinch. Kinda grasping at straws there though.

Think you're going to need more than 4 cans of Stella to get through what is likely to be a shit, boring Deadline Day for us, Pad.

It's looking that way mate, I remember last window I was gutted all the excitement then the boot in the bollocks right at the death although it looks like we ultimately dodged a bullet.

I thought that but thought maybe it was an in joke ai was missing.

Either that or Matts on the morpheme again.

Yeah, I'm still unsure :unsure:

On separate news, the £20m striker we're mysteriously being linked with, won't be Ighalo...he's off to China.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11686/10748658/odion-ighalo-very-close-to-leaving-watford-for-china-sky-sources