IGNORED

January 2017

Romey 1878

I see the anger management classes are working well....

No manager has a 100% record in the transfer market. Moyes signed some clangers: Per Kroldrup, Andy Van der Meyde, Diniyar Bilyaletdinov, Royston Drenthe, and Alex Nyarko to name a few.

When you say "and shame on the rest of the support for not filling in the dick heads that supported the fraud" I take it that's you not inciting violence?

Do yourself and everyone else a favour and take a break from being a dick.

Moyes did not sign Nyarko that was Smith. I'd only include players signed for relatively high fees as changers. I'd throw Simon Davies in there as well. But 5 players over 11 years isn't bad at all!

I know. And fair play if you can be like that. I find I get too consumed by it. So I've pulled away for my own sake!!!

My heads fell off bbefore today and I lose the plot from time to time. It's nothing personal to anyone though, it's the internet and I don't even know them so once I'vecalmed down I realise I've been a bit silly.

I see the anger management classes are working well....

No manager has a 100% record in the transfer market. Moyes signed some clangers: Per Kroldrup, Andy Van der Meyde, Diniyar Bilyaletdinov, Royston Drenthe, and Alex Nyarko to name a few.

When you say "and shame on the rest of the support for not filling in the dick heads that supported the fraud" I take it that's you not inciting violence?

Do yourself and everyone else a favour and take a break from being a dick.

temper temper. (we wouldn't want to be causing anxiety and distress now would we...)

So far as us wrapping up a signing or two, Schneiderlin will be on a large wage at manure, are we matching it or are they giving him a golden handshake which is being tacked onto the fee we're paying.

With manure looking to move a few players on, they'll be weighing up replacements or improvements and be being held to ransom for their targets.

The January transfer window has become a distorted acid flashback living nightmare of a procedure compared to the summer window, and so in such extremis expect the bulk of the deals and monies paid to happen in the last 24 hours of the window.

(agents love it this way because desperate sides and desperate players means driven up prices and fees for fixers)

Bilic has banished him from training and the first team until he changes his attitude.

Fair enough. You can't allow players to dictate things. This is always a tough one I think. A game of principles. But how long do you allow a very talented player to sit out, and how much £££ can you realistically turn down???