Bournemouth (A)...Fucking no one

Norwich (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Middlesbrough...(H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Sunderland (A)...Romelu Lukaku

Stoke City (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Yeovil (H)...Ross Barkley

West Bromwich Albion (A)...Mason Holgate

Tottenham Hotspur (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

Bolasie was our best and worst player at the same time. Got himself in space and was able to get past his man, but more often than not the attack was broken down by him. Mostly annoyed when in the left, ignored Oviedo and Barkley time after time. A few random passes that hopefully the others will be able to read once they've trained together for a longer time.

Went for Barry, got stuck in and always looked to pass it forward. Him and Coleman the only ones showing some fight.

Bolassie taking the ball of Lukaku was an example of the assertive play we are missing.

It was on Roms right side, bolassie was moving like a train - done and dusted.

So what if he missed? Are we led to believe that there should/is only one person who can score goals. Bullshit. Great finish to boot.

Didn't expect Stekelenburg to save two pens and make a world class save last week either, but he did. I don't follow your logic.

If he wouldn't have scored then people wouldn't be praising his intentions I'm sure of it.

Granted he did score, but for me the principle of the situation annoyed me. Obviously the goal didn't.

I don't follow your point with steklenberg why would anyone have a negative opinion of him saving two penalties?

Edited by AidanLewis

A right footed player taking the ball of a left footed player on the right side of the pitch is smart, assertive and cool as fuck when it happened like it did.

You make yourself feel better just think it was tom Cleverley he did it to.

Ffs. Rom was already taking his touches to bring it inside onto his left of which the only finish was a side foot to the bottom left. Far less margin to get right.

Don't worry aiden. By some weird logic Rom will get an assist for that goal for you to butter up. (Let's all not forget Barry's pass)

Edited by Hafnia

What a performance by Bolasie. Got a real player on our hands. If he can do that consistantly he'll be worth every penny we paid for him. What impressed me the most was his willingness to snatch the ball from the Lukaku. Others would have wimpered "can't take it off Rom" brilliant!

What a performance by Bolasie. Got a real player on our hands. If he can do that consistantly he'll be worth every penny we paid for him. What impressed me the most was his willingness to snatch the ball from the Lukaku. Others would have wimpered "can't take it off Rom" brilliant!

My take on it too.

His shot from 30 yards was brilliant.

Hd has a mad cross on him - deep dipping on that hugs the line.

A right footed player taking the ball of a left footed player on the right side of the pitch is smart, assertive and cool as fuck when it happened like it did.

You make yourself feel better just think it was tom Cleverley he did it to.

Ffs. Rom was already taking his touches to bring it inside onto his left of which the only finish was a side foot to the bottom left. Far less margin to get right.

Don't worry aiden. By some weird logic Rom will get an assist for that goal for you to butter up. (Let's all not forget Barry's pass)

It's not the circumstances of how or why it happened. By all means rom should have let Bolasi have it and should have moved away from the ball, I just dislike players physically taking the ball off their team mate, it doesn't promote teamwork.

It went in though, it's by the by, I was just giving my opinion on why I didn't vote for Bolasi, or anyone for that matter. And he did get an assist actually (according to my dream team), I can't see why it would count though.

Edited by AidanLewis

I don't think it happened that way though.

Bolasie called as he took the ball and Rom stepped aside abd ran off him, taking a player with him.

Intelligent play from both.

Agree, they are friends off the field and you can see that in their play. Always looking for each other first.