• Gareth Barry
    • Tom Cleverley
    • Yannick Bolasie
    • Ross Barkley
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Kevin Mirallas
    • Tom Davies
    • Not Ronald Koeman

MikeO won't except the Stekkers votes he's warned me in the past it's his decision and it's not a democracy so my vote goes to

Barkley

No warnings mate; been running this for years and made it plain that obviously joke votes will be ignored. Stek made a few saves that stopped it being worse than it was despite his howlers, I've referred his votes to my review panel (which is actually me when I update for the next match B)).

Don't think you should question anybody's vote it's his opinion not yours.

And Mike if your going to as you put it, ignore joke votes, then you ought to be careful what or who you put in the voting list.

Last week it was "no fucking body", this week its "not Ronald Koeman", if you want people to take it serious then you should as well.

Don't think you should question anybody's vote it's his opinion not yours.

And Mike if your going to as you put it, ignore joke votes, then you ought to be careful what or who you put in the voting list.

Last week it was "no fucking body", this week its "not Ronald Koeman", if you want people to take it serious then you should as well.

FFS it's a bit of fun Bill, I'm not MORI and the result at the end of the season isn't going to be challenged by the supreme court.

"Obvious joke" votes = voting for a guy red carded after five minutes or someone scoring three own goals. Not complicated; and if I want to have a bit of fun with it from time to time then I think I've earned the right given the amount of years I've been doing it.

Run it how you want to on your site (if you do) but that's how it is here and how it'll stay while I'm doing it :).

I know it's a bit of fun Mike and I applaud you for doing it, at the same time nobodies vote should be challenged, it's each individual's choice who to vote for, but you are cutting down the options by telling voters they can't vote for who you think didnt play well.

Just as an afterthought I only saw it on motd but stekkers as Steve called him played no worse than any of the others, saved a few certs near the end and that game could have been 7 or 8 nil.

My vote goes to the goalie Stekkers.

Tom Davies showed more in 20 minutes then the rest did the entire game

The keeper was absolutely awful, I don't care whether or not he made a couple of decent saves late on , the game was lost by then and he was directly responsible for gifting them the first 2 goals

I was hoping the shambolic defending against West Ham was just a blip but for the second game in a row the entire defence have been beyond shite both collectively and individually

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

Hopefully Davies will start in for cleverly next time one of our midfielders is out.

Barry out on yellow card accumulation for Swansea match. And McCarthy's status is uncertain, with or without the ROI complication.

So maybe either Cleverley or Davies will partner Gana. Like you and probably others, I'd want Koeman to give Davies a chance.

Bill just chill a bit mate my post was reference to a bit of banter that happened early in the season where I did exactly as you did got on my soapbox and had a rant at something Aiden said about joke votes my post was nearly word for word the same as yours as you I missed the initial joke went straight over my head and I bit.

Apologies to you and MikeO if what I started has caused any aggro.

Bill just chill a bit mate my post was reference to a bit of banter that happened early in the season where I did exactly as you did got on my soapbox and had a rant at something Aiden said about joke votes my post was nearly word for word the same as yours as you I missed the initial joke went straight over my head and I bit.

Apologies to you and MikeO if what I started has caused any aggro.

No aggro here mate; I'm a lover not a fighter :P.

Duncan you say the keeper was shite, then go on to say our shambolic defence was beyond shite, individually and collectively. Is this defeat really down to the goalie.

:huh: When did I say that ???????????

Undoubtedly the keeper certainly played a huge part in this result by gifting them the opening 2 goals but the entire team were poor.

Phil McNulty summed it up well when he said the keeper was like a rock in goal .....as in not moving an inch for anything

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic