IGNORED

Virgil van Dijk

• 3 weeks later...

Lad who I work with says he's had it on good authority (a Mr Fairclough???) that he is going to Liverpool. He's best pals with Wylnandum or however you spell it and Loveren.

He's not a knobhead so he wouldn't make it up- iI hope to god he's wrong

Lad who I work with says he's had it on good authority (a Mr Fairclough???) that he is going to Liverpool. He's best pals with Wylnandum or however you spell it and Loveren.

He's not a knobhead so he wouldn't make it up- iI hope to god he's wrong

I hope they do. They could improve the team a lot more with £50m invested else where.

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's not going to happen but could you imagine the meltdown over the park if we signed him? I think my head would actually fall off :lol:.

I've been secretly hoping this is the one that does happen. The fume. Oh my fucking gos. It'll be the best thing that's ever going to happen to twitter.

Nah, he'd just turn into a shite footballer overnight at RAWK in that case.

Too true. Linked with keane and he's solid but now that we signed him "he wouldn't even make our starting XI". To be fair though I don't know if they watch enough football to know a good footballer, too much stuff going on in London for them to be sitting around watching footy.