IGNORED

Manchester City (Home) Sunday January 15th

markjazzbassist

Davies obviously should get the plaudits but I thought Ross was great yesterday

Look of neat interplay and got stuck in well (for a change)

These new kids are good but Barkley me is still the chosen one.

I agree. Watched MOTM2 again today and Barkley was centre of everything second half. Since Davies has come in he looks a new player, could be the start of a very special partnership.

Sent from my Fusion5 using Tapatalk

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/01/16/unsworth-holgate-davies

I really like Unsworth. He's the only one of our former players that I feel could go on to make a good career in management, and even manage Everton in the future. Ferguson and Stubbs? They were terrible shouts when we were first hiring Martinez and then when we were looking for his replacement. But I have a good feeling about Rhino.

Me too, I have been really impressed with him.

If Rom had touched the ball, would it be seen as bad as Mirallas taking penalty off Baines

Can't really compare, one time cost us a (virtually assured) goal and the other was just a question of who got it. Nothing bad about us scoring whoever gets the individual credit (though a Rom touch would've done wonders for my fantasy team).

We all wanted Mori chasing the Ibrahimovic goal down, had he been on his mettle instantly he might have saved the goal, Lukaku following up for Davies goal is fine as he was there to stop a defender, or finish if the ball hits the post.

I adore that hunger in a player, you play to the whistle, and if our striker is looking to hoover up every chance and half chance he can then thats great as it proves he is working hard, does want the goals and is looking to be a success.