IGNORED

Manchester City (Home) Sunday January 15th

markjazzbassist

Interesting stat on BBC Football's report:

Tom Davies and Ademola Lookman became the 16th and 17th different teenagers to score a Premier League goal for Everton; the joint-most in the competition with Arsenal.

Who were 1 to 15?!

Just off the top of my head:

Cadmarteri

Vaughan

Jeffers

Rooney

Barkley

Special shout for Robles today - he pulled of some great saves and interceptions.

Interesting stat on BBC Football's report:

Tom Davies and Ademola Lookman became the 16th and 17th different teenagers to score a Premier League goal for Everton; the joint-most in the competition with Arsenal.

Who were 1 to 15?!

Just off the top of my head:

Cadmarteri

Vaughan

Jeffers

Rooney

Barkley

Special shout for Robles today - he pulled of some great saves and interceptions.

Surprised there's not more.

Anichebe, Ball?, Chadwick, Branch, Stones?

I would play Scheiderlin for Barry personaly, I know he was brilliant today but the game against Palace will be played at a much higher tempo.

That's the only change I'd make.

Scneiderlein looked well off the pace! If hes fit I'd throw McCarthy in but Koeman ain't Guna drop Barry after that performance

The best performance as a whole team performance I've seen for along time from Robles to Rom, still can't take it all in, the way everyone worked for each other was fantastic.

When Davies scored it brought a tear to my eyes the emotion of seeing one of us score a goal of that quality got to me, and with the relief of the last few months washing away I had a bit of a moment.

Fucking love this club

Surprised there's not more.

Anichebe, Ball?, Chadwick, Branch, Stones?

Official list... Victor Anichebe, Michael Ball, Ross Barkley, Michael Branch, Danny Cadamarteri, Nick Chadwick, Tom Davies, Gerard Deulofeu, Dan Gosling, Francis Jeffers, Billy Kenny, Ademola Lookman, John Oster, Jack Rodwell, Wayne Rooney, James Vaughan, Vellios Apostolos.

For once, I can defend my view that we should bring in more youth. They are the spark we need, and today revealed that more than ever. Trust them! :)

Amen... So what makes Holgate and Davies ready now but not in early October when we couldn't buy a win?? Anyway, not a time for pet frustrations, he played the kids and won 4-0!

Sent from my Fusion5 using Tapatalk

I would play Scheiderlin for Barry personaly, I know he was brilliant today but the game against Palace will be played at a much higher tempo.

That's the only change I'd make.

This is a key point. Each player thrives in certain situations, and the team line-up should reflect that. I understand the negative comments recently about swapping players in and out, but that's not a bad thing provided it's a result of careful tactical thinking. Play Barry to his strengths. Play McCarthy to his strengths. Play Funes Mori to his strengths. We have a squad, not just a team.

As for team lineup the next time out, I'd agree with your suggestion: Make just that one change - unless we believe four at the back is warranted against Palace.

Official list... Victor Anichebe, Michael Ball, Ross Barkley, Michael Branch, Danny Cadamarteri, Nick Chadwick, Tom Davies, Gerard Deulofeu, Dan Gosling, Francis Jeffers, Billy Kenny, Ademola Lookman, John Oster, Jack Rodwell, Wayne Rooney, James Vaughan, Vellios Apostolos.

Cheers c1982.