IGNORED

Manchester City (Home) Sunday January 15th

markjazzbassist

Brilliant result and what a balanced performance, great at the back and hitting on the counter

Can't really fault anyone's performance today Davies Lukaku etc all great feel Robles deserves a mention as well very assured and came out and stopped a few potential fuck ups

Great stuff

Edited by EFC-Paul

Yeah, that was fucking LAME on so many levels.

I get the whole striker selfish thing but seriously the lad needs to get a fuckin grip. Instinct may lead him to claim it in the instant.... he never touched it but still tried to claim a great solo goal off a kid for his first senior goal when walking off the pitch?!

Add that to the penalty fiasco then it points to the fact that the lad needs to be team focused not just him.

As I say I get the striker mentality being selfish but it's not good all this. Team mates will start getting pissed off with him.

Anyway... what a bloody win!!! Get in.

Edited by Hafnia

Doesn't get much better than that! No one had a poor performance. And I think Clattenberg had a very good game - not just the lack of PK early, but kept game under control. interacting well with players after calls and let the match flow. And flow it did...

I have no words to describe how good we were today, what a fucking performance.

Barry was outstanding today, utterly outstanding he really was as was Mori, Williams, Barkley and Lukaku.

Davies though, oh my fucking good god, what a performance and one of the best goals I've seen at Goodison.

I'm utterly blown away by him today. Take a fucking bow son, and those celebrations ????

Doesn't get much better than that! No one had a poor performance. And I think Clattenberg had a very good game - not just the lack of PK early, but kept game under control. interacting well with players after calls and let the match flow. And flow it did...

We were playing 12 men, give them a fk every time they lost the ball, then waved play on when we got snapped. Few of their lot should have been booked for diving. The Lukaku scuffle comes from City players getting away with everything.

I haven't seen a performance like this for years. Where are those who were shouting for Koeman's resignation a few weeks ago?

I'm still here... was I shouting for his resignation or saying he can fuck off?

I dont take back anything I said - the shite he was coming out with was unreal.

The performances weren't good enough.

We have improved and I've said he needs time.