IGNORED

Jamie Vardy

If it's for Niasse in exchange then I'm all for it, I'm not to arsed about the money it won't be ridiculous and it isn'tt mine.... 

Adds pace and goals and has that edge to his game where he won't tuck his cock between his legs and bow down to Klopp and co, still has a few good years in him imo

Looking at a few Leceister City forums and none of the people on there see this happening. There is talk of him going to Chelsea as they are looking for a striker. Apparently he wants Champions League football, I hope we are being used in an attempt to force Chelsea to bid for him.

I hope - is there a praying Emoji?

Just now, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

It’s looking like Niasse will go this window, Walcott is not a CF and we can’t rely on DCL to get us goals if Cenk either gets injured or takes time to adapt

We play with 1 forward, and Walcott can play center forward, and has done for Arsenal and scored goals.

DCL needs to get game time, and with Cenk and Walcott those 3 are enough for us.

Why spend money, lots of money on a guy who relies on speed and is 31 years old, and his pace will be dropping off?

We play with 1 forward, and Walcott can play center forward, and has done for Arsenal and scored goals.
DCL needs to get game time, and with Cenk and Walcott those 3 are enough for us.
Why spend money, lots of money on a guy who relies on speed and is 31 years old, and his pace will be dropping off?

He may have played a couple of games for Arsenal as a stop gap but that does not make him a CF

He could get away with it in the odd game for them because everything is on the deck and intricate passing movement. Can you honestly see him playing CF for us when we are playing crosses into the box and long balls up to him ?

6 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

He may have played a couple of games for Arsenal as a stop gap but that does not make him a CF

He could get away with it in the odd game for them because everything is on the deck and intricate passing movement. Can you honestly see him playing CF for us when we are playing crosses into the box and long balls up to him ?

don't you remember the contract dispute with arsenal a few years back?  he says he's a striker and wants to be played there, after re-signing wenger obliged and did so.  he can play on the wing, just like gylfi can, but it's not his most effective position in my opinion.

don't you remember the contract dispute with arsenal a few years back?  he says he's a striker and wants to be played there, after re-signing wenger obliged and did so.  he can play on the wing, just like gylfi can, but it's not his most effective position in my opinion.

I want to be a millionaire but unfortunately it doesn’t mean I am

How many of his 47 England caps has he got as a CF?

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

Allardyce was on talksport this morning confirming that Theo had clearly stated he sees himself as a winger. 

9 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Walcott even said that Allardyce sees him right wing. I was hoping it would be 442 with him off Tosun.

But we play one up front - Cenk.

IF NEEDED we have Theo who can play there, DCL, and God help us all Niasse and Rooney if needed.

If we sign Vardy it means that we play 2 up front - very unlikely, or a multi million pound striker is sat on the bench with a very prommising young striker. This makes no sense. 

2 minutes ago, London Blue said:

IF NEEDED we have Theo who can play there, DCL, and God help us all Niasse and Rooney if needed.

If we sign Vardy it means that we play 2 up front - very unlikely, or a multi million pound striker is sat on the bench with a very prommising young striker. This makes no sense. 

I know that but it doesn't stop me dreaming.

37 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Allardyce was on talksport this morning confirming that Theo had clearly stated he sees himself as a winger. 

:rofl::rofl:how the mighty have fallen.  throws a fit with arsenal to play CF, contract hold out barely signs, doesn't do too hot at CF,starts singing a different tune, sure i'm a winger, actually i love playing on the wing :rofl:

these footballers are something else

3 strikers then.  Cenk, DCL, Niasse.  no need for anymore in my opinion.

For me IF NEEDED is not good enough. We need more than one good natural CF

:rofl::rofl:how the mighty have fallen.  throws a fit with arsenal to play CF, contract hold out barely signs, doesn't do too hot at CF,starts singing a different tune, sure i'm a winger, actually i love playing on the wing :rofl:

these footballers are something else

3 strikers then.  Cenk, DCL, Niasse.  no need for anymore in my opinion.

Cenk - unproven and only has 60 minutes Premiership experience, could take time to bed in

DCL - promising youngster but has not been able to score the goals we need

Niasse - probably leaving and not good enough

Nah your right why the fuck would we want a proven goal scorer

17 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Cenk - unproven and only has 60 minutes Premiership experience, could take time to bed in

DCL - promising youngster but has not been able to score the goals we need

Niasse - probably leaving and not good enough

Nah your right why the fuck would we want a proven goal scorer

And when / if Cenk proves himself, which I hope / believe he will what do we do with a 30 million pound 31 year old striker who is being paid over 100,000  a week on at least a 3 year contract, whose value is depreciating faster than Jack Rodwells.

Especially when if we wait till the summer there will be so many more options available at much better prices. It's not as if we need to sign him now are we are pushing for Europe or top 6 is it.

And when / if Cenk proves himself, which I hope / believe he will what do we do with a 30 million pound 31 year old striker who is being paid over 100,000  a week on at least a 3 year contract, whose value is depreciating faster than Jack Rodwells.
Especially when if we wait till the summer there will be so many more options available at much better prices. It's not as if we need to sign him now are we are pushing for Europe or top 6 is it.

I’m not even remotely arsed about any sell on fee. I want to see us have options upfront

It’s called competition for places

What if Cenk doesn’t work out or if he gets a serious injury ? We would then be right back to square one

We are only 7 points off the drop zone

52 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I’m not even remotely arsed about any sell on fee. I want to see us have options upfront

It’s called competition for places

What if Cenk doesn’t work out or if he gets a serious injury ? We would then be right back to square one

We are only 7 points off the drop zone

You really think we will get relegated?

36 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I wouldn’t totally dismiss the idea and so I would prefer not to take any chances

If we don't win against West Brom then there is a very, very small chance we will be caught in a relegation battle.

If we beat West Brom there is no chance of us ending up in a relegation battle.

Me personally, I don't want to waste upwards of 45 million pounds on a safety net we will not need, and do not want.

With our team of mentally weak players it's possible.

Gutless. 

We need to buy about 10 players to get shut of the ones who need to go.

Cenk is first choice. DCL should be a rotation/sub.  Niasse is to be moved on.  So yeah.... we need VARDY. 

Totally agree we need another forward

Have people learnt nothing from our dismal first half of the season? DCL and Niasse have proven that they can’t be relied upon to lead the line for a prolonged period of time

That means the people who claim we don’t need another forward are essentially putting all their eggs in one basket in hoping Tosun hits the ground running and stays injury free.

All the top sides have plenty of options up front and I think we need the same. Someone like Vardy would be ideal as he brings a totally different threat to Cenk and end would allow us to change things if plan A isn’t working