IGNORED

Tottenham Hotspur (Away) Saturday January 13th

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Whether people like it or not we are much better with Schneiderlin than Gana who is just wandering around in a fucking trance he's fucking shit shit shit

Gana has been very poor today, we have lacked a player like Schneiderlin who can screen the back 4 and knows how to use the ball.

Having Mccarthy and Gana in midfield is like having 2 pressing midfielders with lots of energy but no control.

I look forward to the replay. Watching it at half time in slow motion and with the analysts, it was clear as day and no one was near Kane

Incidentally my original comment was not about the goal, I stand by my opinion he was at fault , it was about the first half in general
Their RB has had the freedom of the park alll half

1 minute ago, London Blue said:

Gana has been very poor today, we have lacked a player like Schneiderlin who can screen the back 4 and knows how to use the ball.

Having Mccarthy and Gana in midfield is like having 2 pressing midfielders with lots of energy but no control.

Thank you put it much better than me all I could think of was shit

2 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Incidentally my original comment was not about the goal, I stand by my opinion he was at fault , it was about the first half in general
Their RB has had the freedom of the park alll half

We can agree about that bit at least :) But that's down to both Martina, Gylfi and, most importantly Sam

Sam Alladyce brand of football is boring negative and I would rather go down than watch another match with him as manager. Players don't give a shite only decent game all season against a poor west ham side. too many players keeping there places with they turn out utter shite week in week out.

DCL - The worst player I have seen at Everton in a long time, Can't finish loses the ball embarrassed we are so poor he gets a go in the team.

Morgan Shitlin - not worth 2.5 million never mind 25 million offers nothing defensively or going forward.

Lennon - a winger who can't cross.

Gylfi - Small glimpses but no consistency

Gueye - POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR!!! can't pass can't tackle gives the ball away more than most strikers. 

Martina - NOT A FOOTBALLER!!!

I am not watching anymore of this shit this season until they fuck off the manager the backroom staff and half the fucking squad.

6 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

How often are we going to blame the  previous manager?

Before Koeman it was Martinez, before Martinez it was Moyes fault. There are worse teams in our league that managers come in and work with and improve, no doubt Sam will get slammed when he leaves for the dead wood he left behind. It goes deeper that that. It's the way the club is run, That is what needs changing.

But if Sam's going at the end of the season as things are going he'll leave Koeman's dead wood

Bottom Line: Those twats are just light years beyond us in almost every aspect from where I'm sat. Maybe we would be the next "Tottenham" if we had Ponch as a manager, I dunno. I'm not sure how deep this goes in regards to manager vs. player quality/experience. 

Anyway you slice it, its not good. I had thought we had broken through a barrier of sorts when Big Fat Sam showed up, but I'm not so sure.

Sigh. 

There's no easy fix to this. Allardyce isn'tt good enough to lick Pochettinos boots, we're a million miles from competing with the top 6. As Everton fans were deluding ourselves if we think there is any hope in hell of achieving anything other than mid table for two, three, maybe four seasons ahead. That's how far we've fallen and I'm afraid the reasons lie right at the top with Moshiri. Sad times. 

How often are we going to blame the  previous manager? Before Koeman it was Martinez, before Martinez it was Moyes fault. There are worse teams in our league that managers come in and work with and improve, no doubt Sam will get slammed when he leaves for the dead wood he left behind. It goes deeper that that. It's the way the club is run, That is what needs changing.

I said before Koeman was sacked that I didn’t think any manager could get much more out of this squad , the sad fact is , we are shite

Allardyce got slammed for being too defensive , this is what happens when this squad tries to play football

2 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

If we go down we will collapse. There'll be no coming back, it'll be like Leeds United all over again.

Forgetting the day to day workers of the club and fans I don't give a fuck. The players the managers (All 3 of them) the board, they deserve the size 9 steel toe cap that rips a whole in their bowel wall, kick up the arse that relegation will give them. 

Clubs reaction:

Hold on to koeman far too long, then let him go when it was probably better to keep him if you have no one to bring in. Bring in unsworth who respectfully was way out his depth and let him go far too long then fuck up negotiations with the mediocre rabble that steal a living from football and we end up with the top boy who starts every press conference with why we  won't win. Starts every game with not planning to win. His press conference will be all about the great Spurs side. 4 losses in a row, no win in 6. I hope he takes us down.

4 minutes ago, Palfy said:

How I wish we still had Martinez here I haven't seen shit like this for as long as can remember

told ya our so called supporters decided on him too quick.

2 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I said before Koeman was sacked that I didn’t think any manager could get much more out of this squad , the sad fact is , we are shite

I don't think it's a question of ability, it's all mental for me. The talent is there but the morale is so low, that no one believes in themselves or team mates

13 days into the window and not a sniff of a left back being signed. 

Bolassie- so poor but clearly not fit from the first whistle. 

Gylfi- poor but then again he not a fucking defensive midfielder.

lennon- did he come on?

Cuco- just lost for words for this feeble excuse for a footballer.

the rest of the team have been just as bad.