IGNORED

Tottenham Hotspur (Away) Saturday January 13th

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, nogs said:

I don't agree we have good players ready to step in and offer what Rooney does at CM. So even if he has an off game, he'd start there every time for me. Him moving to CM is what sparked our rise away from the relegation places for me. And there's a reason why Sigurdsson gets played out wide, he isn'ttt good enough at the defensive side to play in the middle. 

With Rooney playing we have a chance of creating something. When he doesn't play we look bereft of ideas. 

Siggy is not a good player?  For my money he looks allot better when played in the middle.

Yes we played better when Rooney started in midfield, but you still have to earn the right to play there.

If you start a player when they are playing poorly then you are asking for trouble. We looked a much better side against Liverpool when we replaced Rooney, and played with two attacking wingers.

I see you have not answered my question about Rooney's performances, so you must agree with me.

18 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Siggy is not a good player?  For my money he looks allot better when played in the middle.

Yes we played better when Rooney started in midfield, but you still have to earn the right to play there.

If you start a player when they are playing poorly then you are asking for trouble. We looked a much better side against Liverpool when we replaced Rooney, and played with two attacking wingers.

I see you have not answered my question about Rooney's performances, so you must agree with me.

I answered it in my second sentence, and made my point about Sigurdsson pretty clear too. 

Just now, EFC-Paul said:

Shouldn't have Sigurdsson out wide the lad needs to be central we've seen this shoehorning players in fuck us over many a time yet no fucker learns 

Martina is shite we desperately need a LB 

But the manager has put him there, so he needs to do the job of supporting the full back, which he didn't