IGNORED

Swansea (Away) Saturday April 14th

markjazzbassist

Yet again, should have just ditched fannying around finding a stream and just got out in the sun.

So poor. When watching, there us nothing to grip you. No excitement. Loads of hoof ball, which come straight back at us. Dribbles to nowhere. Passes go missing if they are longer than a few yards.

Dunno. Just so poor.

9 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

It's embarrassing that the best players in the squad are still the ones signed by David Moyes.

Coleman, Baines and Jagielka are all first names on the teamsheet and are practically indispensable.

And Koeman was obsessed with replacing Martinez's players. Either it's old legs, still showing their worth, or it's inept recent signings.

Why were Gueye and Schneiderlin playing on the same team? We've learned that lesson so many times. Why did we not use the chance to play eager youngsters willing to make an impression? Bringing Vlasic on with three minutes left was an insult. And why oh why oh why, against Swansea, did we replace a forward with a defender?

I hesitate to write this, but I was secretly wanting Swansea to score at the end because (i) they deserved it, and (ii) it might hasten the exit of Crooked Sam. I'm beginning to get really nervous that he's still going to be here next season.

1 hour ago, TallPaul1878 said:

The problem is that since Moyes left we have had managers try to reinvent the wheel. They've taken a revolutionary approach rather than an evolutionary one.

Whoever comes in can have their own ideas but they need to understand that it won't work from day one. It'll take a few transfer windows to fix this side. Remove the ageing legs, bring in competitive and athletic players with a strong work ethic.

There is nothing either evolutionary or revolutionary about Allardyce's approach to football. Everything about him us a regressive step back to the dark ages. 

Well that was the biggest load of turd I have ever seen!! Hoof balls going to precisely no one in a blue shirt, no pace, no invention, no thought. Bolassie is one of the biggest piles of shit I’ve ever seen in a blue shirt! Why the fuck did we sign him over Zaha!? He can’t pass, he can’t go past players, no control, when he’s passed the ball it just bounces of him! Absolutely bollocks, the only redeeming factor of mori coming on was it got him off! I feel sorry for all you guys having to travel back to Liverpool after that display, I was depressed and I only had to drive 25 minutes home! We should have easily been 2-0 down by half time, fat Sam is great at keeping teams up, but hasn’t got a fucking clue what to do with them once they are safe!!!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/11330435/season-at-everton-already-a-success-says-manager-sam-allardyce

Stop talking, you prick.

Funny how different the reaction he has to Coleman's miss which, imo was much worse, in comparison to DCL's against the shite. It seems we can add bully to his list of shitness. He's quite prepared to pick on a kid still learning, and then drop him altogether.