IGNORED

Arsenal (Away) Sunday September 23rd

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Walcott can sit his arse on the bench. Gives the ball away from poor control and doesnt even try to get back.

Davies on the other hand alongside Gana are both stepping up another level to try and get us back in this.

I said this last year... the lad has some lazy arsed arrogance. Lukaku like and he can knock it on the head. 

1 minute ago, Finn balor said:

We need to be in the refs ear telling him how shite that second goal decision was. How we have seen it on tv and blatant offside we need to be more horrible and do what everyone else does 

Too right we do.  But we are good boys.... we probably put £10 in the swear jar for every single work used. 

2 minutes ago, bluehuddo said:

And there what is? Tell me a meaningful sub he has made

What after the event? We can all be armchair quarter backs. How do you know a substitution against Southampton didn’t secure us the three points? We were bossing the game at 0-0 and we concede two in three minutes. One of them blatantly offside. What’s the man supposed to do? If at 0-0 we scored the opener would you have posted about non substitutions? No you wouldn’t. You just come on and post shite.

2 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Really, all his game management has been shit?

I have little respect for people who speak in absolutes.

I don't need your respect mate... I am making an observation on what I have seen from watching the marches this season. I dont expect us to always win but a manager needs to make changes if things aren't going right and if you look at all our losses, then you will see that Silva has either not done anything or been too late in any changes he has made. I still think he has a lot to learn as a manager and I hope for Evertons (supporters) that he does.