IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

He is only 33, (I say only because im older ;) ) I think he would hack it in EPL, but i might be biased. Limpar was also an old has been from Arsenal when he came to Everton.

I gather from your reactions tho that you think its a bad idea, haha. Would be a shame if he ended up somewhere like Fulham and had a cracking season tho.

Sorry for posting in the wrong place.

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/freddie-ready-to-return-to-pastures-old

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=843316&sec=transfers&cc=5739

Edited by Peter H

• 3 weeks later...

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/manchester-united/news/1038283/Macheda-set-for-loan-move

Could we afford him? Unlikely, but a striker he is!

Been informed directly from a Liverpool supporting golf pro that adebuyor is coming on loan in January. He teaches someone in the club. Not sure how we could afford the wages to be honest...

I'd take him. Hopfully there's some truth to it and we can get ourselves a goalscorer up front...

Edited by BrotherEstapol

We aren't half being linked with some very past it players. I'm scared about what we're going to end up bringing in.

Thankfully no link to us in that!!! I'd rather do what Villa are doing and give the youngsters a crack over talking about shite like this!

Thankfully no link to us in that!!! I'd rather do what Villa are doing and give the youngsters a crack over talking about shite like this!

I'm with you there. At least a youngster will be hungry to prove themselves and give every last drop of effort. Someone like Gudjohnsen or Robbie Keane wouldn't give us anything extra IMO.

Deal done,

Bit of a shock, but £3 million for him not bad business. Apparently Everton struggling to get wages for a loan player. Club skint. Kenwright and Sir Phillip Green bleeding the club dry.

Can`t understand why Everton fans are not demonstrating against Kenwright and the board. Liverpool fans would not stand for it.

Club is in disarray!!!

Deal done,

Bit of a shock, but £3 million for him not bad business. Apparently Everton struggling to get wages for a loan player. Club skint. Kenwright and Sir Phillip Green bleeding the club dry.

Can`t understand why Everton fans are not demonstrating against Kenwright and the board. Liverpool fans would not stand for it.

Club is in disarray!!!

Tottenham team he is off to.

Deal done,

Club is in disarray!!!

Tottenham team he is off to.

I love it when we get new members who are so well informed....really appreciate the post.

Thanks for everything Phil and best wishes in your new venture.

Just off to bed with Megan Fox guys....see you tomorrow (I may need a lie in, she's very demanding :) ).

I love it when we get new members who are so well informed....really appreciate the post.

Thanks for everything Phil and best wishes in your new venture.

Just off to bed with Megan Fox guys....see you tomorrow (I may need a lie in, she's very demanding :) ).

you couldnt have thought of someone attractive Mike?

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't he just sign with brim it someone?

well thats what i thought, i hope so aswell, i don't rate him tbh

according to the press association, they have not agreed terms yet http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5gYnbsyCAoVWuwuYSBZc0CzmXjMuw?docId=N0203771295276722399A

Edited by theprisoner

Didn't he just sign with brim it someone?

Although I don't understand what you've just said... a fee has been agreed with Brum but Keane's wage demands seem to have scuppered the deal. They out-waged (new word!) us for Bentley if you believe some sources so how we would afford Keane's wages (if this story is true) I don't know!!!