IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

not sure how much of a risk it would be to be honest, the lad know where the goal is.

I know what your saying Matt but so does Glenn Murray Kevin Phillips Becchio and many many other lower league strikers and although I do like Rhodes the fee that Blackburn want is far to high for a club like us to risk.

At the moment this is turning into one huge damp squib, Keeping Bainesy of course fantastic

but im getting worried that we,ll end up with Fellaini going and knowing us just ending up with Gareth sodding Barry.

Everybodys chips pissed on. for gods sake if Fellaini is going then up the McCarthy bid.

Lukaku had me excited but he looks West Brom bound. What a huge let down, 10.26 as I post this.

The latest as I understand Fellaini is a manc ( fuck off and join your twat manager)

Oh my god lads, all of you we,ve only gone and done it. James McCarthy, Romulu Lukaku ( joy, sheer, joy) and Gareth Barry (we will give the lad

a chance despite the doubts) and Leighton (we love you) Baines is staying.

I can sleep happy, work happy.. Everton football Club you,ve put us through the wringer again,

but oh how we love you, cant put into words how much we love you.

Im a very happy stupid fucking idiot..Goodnight one all .. WE ARE EVERTON !!!!!!!!!.

Herrera plays for Bilbao, a Basque team renowned for bringing through young Basque players and looking unfavourably on any player who leaves their fold. Because of today's farce involving ManU, during which the player offered to use his own salary to pay the tax on his transfer, this player may well become something of an outcast in the Bilbao organisation. That in turn could affect his chances of playing for Spain in the upcoming World Cup. In other words, thanks to ManU's stupid antics, the player's career, in the short term, could be ruined.

So, now that we have some money to spend in the January window, why not try to strike a deal now to bring this player on board? He's a truly excellent player, young, and would be really fired up to succeed. If Bilbao do consign him to the bench, maybe we could get him for 20-25m. With our own Spanish manager, surely we'd have a shot. :)

• 3 weeks later...

How Hazard can be sure of a starting XI spot for Chelsea while De Bruyne can't get into the gameday squad is incomprehensible to anyone who has seen a Belgium game in the last two years. If there's a chance we can get him on loan in January we should jump on it.

I think he'll want to leave permanently though. Leverkusen and Dortmund wanted him in the summer, I thought it was clear he wanted to move at the time and apparently he's said something similar to the Independent a couple of days ago, eventually a conversation with Mourinho changed his mind. But I don't think Mourinho will have told him they were still going to buy Willian for £30m, etc.