IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Swap him for Kone? No charge.

He was on fire in Turkey as well (not that it's a GREAT indicator).

I'd take him for £6m definitely. Like for like as Pelle (albeit without the league experience) and half the price. Winner.

Exactly! It's a no brained. Quality big man who can hold the ball up and get goals. Cheap. Win win

Not a rumour, as i'm making it....

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/2915978/juventus-look-for-paul-pogba-replacements-ivan-rakitic-to-quit-barcelona

Ermm...

Meanwhile, is Barcelona's Ivan Rakitic set to leave the Camp Nou? Following Andre Gomes' arrival, the Croatian midfielder's agent tweeted "It's time to go." One to watch...

FUCKING HELL YES EVERTON. COME ON!!!

Not a rumour, as i'm making it....

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/2915978/juventus-look-for-paul-pogba-replacements-ivan-rakitic-to-quit-barcelona

Ermm...

FUCKING HELL YES EVERTON. COME ON!!!

Barcelona would be nuts to let him go, and nuts to think they needed another player in his position in the first place.

Telegraph seems to have a headline "Manchester City agree 59.5 million pound price for John Stones" (or something to that effect) but I can't read the article as it requires registration.

BREAKING: Manchester City agree £59.5m fee for John Stones #mcfc http://bit.ly/2a1VBsA

Edited by Makis

Telegraph seems to have a headline "Manchester City agree 59.5 million pound price for John Stones" (or something to that effect) but I can't read the article as it requires registration.

BREAKING: Manchester City agree £59.5m fee for John Stones #mcfc http://bit.ly/2a1VBsA

sounds good, way more than i thought we'd get for him.

How long until we get a link to Schweinsteiger following his place at United and Besic being injured?

Personally, on a 1-2 year deal, I'd love to have someone like him join us.

Agree, would love him, if only for the intent and name to raise our profile and attract more.

Top class player in his day, a friend of his back in Germany was on the radio the other day saying Schweinsteiger still believes he's more than capable at that kind of level and won't go for a big money move to Asia the USA etc but will more than likely go back to Germany to a CL or at a minimum a Europa league side

Great player though who could do a job here in the short term but just cant see it happening

• 3 weeks later...

16:08

MOURINHO TO CUT FEE FOR SCHWEINSTEIGER?

Talks are underway to speed up the departure of Bastian Schweinsteiger, according to the Daily Star.

It is claimed the former Germany captains representatives will hold discussions with the Red Devils this week, as they look to agree a severance package for the 32-year-old.

The midfielder's remaining contract at Old Trafford is worth £17million, but it's believed United will take a cut-price £2m fee in their bid to sell him.

Pleeeeeeeease!!!!

How many games would he be able to play this season? He was blatantly unfit last season and that's probably why Jose wants rid.

true, but how many games is Barry going to play, how fit will McCarthy or Gibson be all season, Besic is out for at least 6 months.... He'd be an exceptional player to bring in, and I see his experience and and stature as more important off the pitch etc.