IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

hes a much better keeper than MOTD Begovic! Too many facts surrounding that comparison to go further.

Mancini had time and money to replace him long term and never did. same as Pelligrini. Why didn't they? Because he's a bloody good keeper

Mancini was in the process of doing it. Only a P45 stopped him.

savic and boatang are 2 of the best CB in the world right now matt!! all started at man city. I guess you don't follow bundesliga or la liga? or the german national team?

Marco matterazzi played for us and was utter shite.

You can't just use a time machine to make a players ability relevant.

It's there in black and white - the players were shite.

Mancini would have got rid, and even had a player in line. At a minimum you must see he's not as good as Begovic.

He's no where near the top keepers and I'd put Begovic in the bracket below the top. Hart being lower than Begovic. After that the decent ones like Adrian. Then Joe Hart in the bang average Stekelenburg level.

Pete do you purposely exaggerate in order to try and make a point register? Some of these examples are bewildering!

Begovic and Adrian? Bloody Nora.

I love some of the crap I've just read.

Hart was only good because City had two of the best coaches. I want players who have been coached by the best.

Three managers wanted to replace him. All the money in the world and he still got a game every week under two of them.

We rate him because he's English. I think plenty of English lads hate him because he's English too.

All I know is that City finished above us every year he played for them. So I want players who can get a team higher up the table.

He gets angry and mad when he gets beat. I've seen too many Everton players accept defeat, I want players who can't stand that feeling.

He has a world wide profile. We need to attract players who are known world wide if we want to be known world wide and attract more players.

He's been involved in a very successful "project" (I hate that term), if we want to do the same we could do with players who've been through it before.

Following the article in the Echo: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wayne-rooney-told-go-back-12493495 I've been thinking and I think Rooney could be an option this window. I know I know but hear me out.

1) Has beaten Bobby Charltons record nothing left to stay at UTD for.

2) Mourhino sees him as a sub, and said he was prepared to let him go this window.

3) Rooney said in the past he wanted to finish at Everton.

4) We need a creative link man / second striker.

If he comes and takes a massive wage drop I think he still has a couple of years left in him and would be a massive signing for us.

I, for one, would love to see it. It would be massive for the club on the field and off. It all depends upon whether or not Koeman would even want him, whether or not Rooney would be willing to take the pay cut and new role and whether or not the club sees this as a viable move. Those are all big question marks. But, I would be thrilled if all three were met in the affirmative and he returned.

I still think he'd be great.

Rom and Ross could both learn so much from him. Davies and Holgate would really look upto him. Who would want to win a trophy with Everton more than him? He still has plenty of games left in him.

Sorry Steve I was meant to rep that but hit the red with my sausage fingers!

Fully agree if he took a big pay cut I'd love to have him back but it would have to be this window or the next