IGNORED

Predict Our Results 2019/2020

markjazzbassist

1 hour ago, Cornish Steve said:

Predictions of our two leaders:

dunlopp: Everton 2-2 Bournemouth (DC-L)
MikeO: Everton 2-1 Bournemouth (Richarlison)

That's going to give @dunlopp9987 the title via a "better than average" point I think, well played sir; thought I had it in the bag with three games left and a six point lead but a 0,0,0 finish did for me. Great season but we both limped over the line at the end, bit like Everton.:(

37 minutes ago, MikeO said:

That's going to give @dunlopp9987 the title via a "better than average" point I think, well played sir; thought I had it in the bag with three games left and a six point lead but a 0,0,0 finish did for me. Great season but we both limped over the line at the end, bit like Everton.:(

I'm doing the calculation right now, but Pete predicted 7-2, which will push out the boundaries of "better than average". It's going to be a matter of fractions of a point...

The results are in: For the second season in succession, it's a tie. Congratulations to joint winners dunlopp9987 and MikeO for both managing a point in the final game. Given how poorly we all predicted the score, the interval for "better than average" was much wider than usual, so MikeO just managed to scrape inside it. Congratulations also to Sibdane, the only other participant to beat the wisdom of crowds (TT Average). These three were way ahead of the pack.

Thanks as always for playing this prediction game; personally, I enjoy doing this since I get to play with spreadsheet (weird!).

MhH7SsM.png

33 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

The results are in: For the second season in succession, it's a tie. Congratulations to joint winners dunlopp9987 and MikeO for both managing a point in the final game. Given how poorly we all predicted the score, the interval for "better than average" was much wider than usual, so MikeO just managed to scrape inside it. Congratulations also to Sibdane, the only other participant to beat the wisdom of crowds (TT Average). These three were way ahead of the pack.

Thanks as always for playing this prediction game; personally, I enjoy doing this since I get to play with spreadsheet (weird!).

MhH7SsM.png

Thanks once again for running this Cornish, we know you’re a busy man and it takes up a fair bit of your free time, so please don’t stop we love this and you for doing it.Top man 👍

• MikeO unpinned this topic