IGNORED

Predict Our Results 2019/2020

markjazzbassist

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

Norwich 0-1 Everton

Calvert-Lewin

Settle for that, watch your back @dunlopp9987 :P. Think I took a point out of your lead in the Liverpool game as well.....can you feel the pressure building?

2 hours ago, Cisk said:

Norwich 0 - 1 Everton

Siggy

Not that it helped you much @Cisk but that was posted five minutes into the game so you may be out of luck. @Cornish Steve is a stickler on the KO deadline, I had one posted about a minute late earlier in the season and it was binned (probably didn't help that I pointed out it was late in my post:unsure:).

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Settle for that, watch your back @dunlopp9987 :P. Think I took a point out of your lead in the Liverpool game as well.....can you feel the pressure building?

Not that it helped you much @Cisk but that was posted five minutes into the game so you may be out of luck. @Cornish Steve is a stickler on the KO deadline, I had one posted about a minute late earlier in the season and it was binned (probably didn't help that I pointed out it was late in my post:unsure:).

Could do with the points Mike...not exactly challenging for Europe with my predictions.

What if I said my game was paused on Sky+ and it hadn't started for me at the time 🤔

🤣

Just now, Cisk said:

Could do with the points Mike...not exactly challenging for Europe with my predictions.

What if I said my game was paused on Sky+ and it hadn't started for me at the time 🤔

🤣

You could throw yourself at Steve's feet and beg forgiveness I guess but he's a tough cookie😂