IGNORED

Predict Our Results 2019/2020

markjazzbassist

On 09/07/2020 at 11:40, pete0 said:

Everton 4-2 Southampton 

DCL

@Cornish Steve

Remember you asking a while ago for us to put the same team name to make it easier for you to transition to the mastersheet. Is that still the case? May be worth giving a quick update on the prediction formatting. 

Know it's a fair bit of work you already do for us and don't want to make it more labourious.

Thanks for the question.

In practice, I've learned to adapt. :)

Here are the results after the Tottenham game. MikeO won for the round with 5 points. He leads for the months of July. For the season and per prediction, it's now a tie for first place between dunlopp9987 and MikeO. Sibdane is the only player to beat the 'wisdom of crowds' and retain a realistic shot of winning for the season.

deqNTxi.png

We have a new leader after the Southampton game - in all categories. Congratulations to MikeO for scoring a 10-pointer and taking the lead in all categories. dunlopp9987 has a 6-point gap to close with just 4 games left to play. Sibdane is hanging in there, although his chance of winning, at this point, is rather slim.

06d7m00.png

Record breaking season whoever wins this now, me and @dunlopp9987 both already topped the previous points record! May the best man win (or failing that, me:P).

Last five years winners...

14/15 Romey 1878 95pts (ave 2.5)
15/16 Me 105 (ave 2.84)
16/17 Me 114 (ave 3.0)
17/18 nyblue23 99 (ave 2.68)
18/19 Cornish and Palfy tie 97 (though Steve had a higher average of 2.62)