IGNORED

Predict Our Results 2019/2020

markjazzbassist

MikeO has gained two more points on dunlopp9987, although the latter retains his lead for both the season and per prediction. MikeO wins for the month of June. It's becoming something of a race, though, with Sibdane (joint winner this round) not far behind.

A brief reminder that the deadline for posting predictions is kick-off time. It's the only fair way since trying to be lenient got me into trouble before now. :)

r563KAx.png

On 03/07/2020 at 23:41, Cornish Steve said:

MikeO has gained two more points on dunlopp9987, although the latter retains his lead for both the season and per prediction. MikeO wins for the month of June. It's becoming something of a race, though, with Sibdane (joint winner this round) not far behind.

A brief reminder that the deadline for posting predictions is kick-off time. It's the only fair way since trying to be lenient got me into trouble before now. :)

r563KAx.png

Can't wait to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Channeling my inner Everton to throw it all away down the stretch.

Everton 4-2 Southampton 

DCL

@Cornish Steve

Remember you asking a while ago for us to put the same team name to make it easier for you to transition to the mastersheet. Is that still the case? May be worth giving a quick update on the prediction formatting. 

Know it's a fair bit of work you already do for us and don't want to make it more labourious.