IGNORED

Spurs (Home) Sunday November 3rd

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, Elston Gunnn said:

Don’t understand the late red, after original yellow.  Was it after consulting linesman, or 4th official, or VAR?

Me neither, gets it was because of the extent of the injury. Not sure why VAR didnt reverse the decision. Wouldnt have gone down well in the ground mind you!

Unfortunately, that's the last we will see of Andrè Gomes, it's going to take him the rest of the season at least to be fit for playing football and even then the psychological damage is enormous. Few players come back from injuries of that caliber and it's one of the worst breaks I've seen - his foot was completely pointing sideways. Gutted too because I love Andrè, wish him all the luck in the world but that's just horrendous, ten times worse than Coleman and Digne's injuries. 

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Unfortunately, that's the last we will see of Andrè Gomes, it's going to take him the rest of the season at least to be fit for playing football and even then the psychological damage is enormous. Few players come back from injuries of that caliber and it's one of the worst breaks I've seen - his foot was completely pointing sideways. Gutted too because I love Andrè, wish him all the luck in the world but that's just horrendous, ten times worse than Coleman and Digne's injuries. 

I really hope he comes back, but it looked really bad. The more I think about it the more I shudder.