IGNORED

Soton (Home) Thursday July 9th

markjazzbassist

Just now, Palfy said:

He’s been poor in front of goal since the return. 

Must have missed them mate, haven’t saw us create any chances other than that so far.

To be fair, looking through the MoM posts... his name is mentioned as one of the better players each match. But each to their own.

Just now, Shukes said:

Must have missed them mate, haven’t saw us create any chances other than that so far.

To be fair, looking through the MoM posts... his name is mentioned as one of the better players each match. But each to their own.

Since the return of this season don’t think so. 

3 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Since the return of this season don’t think so. 

Not an opinion mate, read them yourself... there in black and white. I didn't wrote them all haha.

But again, we’re both allowed to think differently mate. If you think he has regressed, ok. 

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

Not an opinion mate, read them yourself... there in black and white. I didn't wrote them all haha.

But again, we’re both allowed to think differently mate. If you think he has regressed, ok. 

I do, how many attempts has he had and how many on target since the return, I’ll give you a clue mate you only need one hand to count them. 

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

I do, how many attempts has he had and how many on target since the return, I’ll give you a clue mate you only need one hand to count them. 

Err that’s exactly what I’m saying.

Not sure how you think he can score without getting chances? You trying to prove me right haha, your playing games again you little cheeky you.