IGNORED

Leeds United (Home) Saturday 28 November

markjazzbassist

We are going to be obliterated on the wings, Davies and Iwobi pushing up as if they were attacking, both been caught miles out of position already. 

Why Raphinha didn't shoot is beyond me, but good news for us as it would have been 1-0. 

Not been looking forward to this in truth all day, Bielsa like Carlo is an unbelievable manager, truly world-class. 

Edit: Before anyone blames Iwobi for all of the world's problems, remember he's playing way out of position. 

Oh my giddy arse what a save that is, Doucoure did pretty much everything right there - fair play to the lad. 

2 minutes ago, badaids said:

This lot look lively, loads of pace.  Don't like it.

Welcome to Bielsaball, his sides are known it, he's the most demanding and intense manager on the planet and that translates onto the pitch. His sides tend to drop off in the latter stages of the season, due to the amount of sheer intensity that they play with. 

Just now, Zoo 2.0 said:

Oh my giddy arse what a save that is, Doucoure did pretty much everything right there - fair play to the lad. 

Welcome to Bielsaball, his sides are known it, he's the most demanding and intense manager on the planet and that translates onto the pitch. His sides tend to drop off in the latter stages of the season, due to the amount of sheer intensity that they play with. 

he's one of my favorite managers of all time, loved that bilbao side.  he makes klopps sides look lazy