IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Home) Monday 5 April

markjazzbassist

That was a weird old half. Palace are terrible until the ball goes to Eze and then they look a bit of a threat. There is almost no connection between any of their other players. 

We aren't playing well and when they run at us we are almost playing with no midfield. James, Davies and now Siggy look like they are playing walking football in moments. Despite that we have created more than enough good chances to have won the game by half time. It amazes me that Hodgson is just letting us overrun their midfield time and time again. Its only a matter of time unless they make changes.

7 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

We're really not. As opposed to some of our recent losses, where we've barely had a sniff on goal, we've created plenty of chances this game. I'll take that a million times over some of the dross we've put out there recently

Was tongue in cheek ffs :doh:. We've dominated the game and done really well at creating chances, I'm happy with that. What frustrates me is that we've got about as much chance of scoring those chances than Stevie Wonder has at becoming a Scrabble champion. Our front two are so wasteful it isn't funny, hopefully something that we can seriously rectify in the second half. 

The sooner we get a sarcasm font for this place (I blame @MikeO) the better. 

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Was tongue in cheek ffs :doh:. We've dominated the game and done really well at creating chances, I'm happy with that. What frustrates me is that we've got about as much chance of scoring those chances than Stevie Wonder has at becoming a Scrabble champion. Our front two are so wasteful it isn't funny, hopefully something that we can seriously rectify in the second half. 

The sooner we get a sarcasm font for this place (I blame @MikeO) the better. 

When in doubt, blame @MikeO😀