IGNORED

Norwich (Home) 25th September

Romey 1878

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

Jeez, just seen the results for Norwich, not won a premier game in the last 17 attempts, haven't scored more than one goal in the last 23 games 😨 so you know what will happen today ffs.

After Cash and Bailey getting their first goals for Villa I share your concern!

18 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Question for all you Brits. Do the majority of people living over there just not believe in sunglasses? I'm always shocked when I see how many people are squinting into the sun or covering their eyes when they're at a match.

Nah, they just don't believe in the sun so they're always surprised when it shows up 

The quality in this game is atrocious. Norwich are easily one of the worst sides I have seen rock up at Goodison for a long time but we are trying our best to match them.

For the first 25 minutes we got into a decent position once and had one decent chance (poorly finished by Townsend). The penalty was soft, last year it was a stonewall, but this year I watched a game with a similar situation where it wasn't given. I have no idea what is and isn't a penalty anymore! 

As for individual performances, Iwobi has been dreadful, Rondon does his best work when he occupies a man and doesn't touch it and Keane is playing like a big mistake is coming. 

Doucoure on the other hand has been everywhere. Anything we have done well, he has been involved in it. 

Lets hope the second half is an improvement and we can put a few past this dross!